1# old friends.

Lmao

Craig P.O.V

*RING AKA ALARM SOUNDS*

I got up after hearing my alarm from my phone went off. Honestly I was annoyed with this but I got to let it slide. I started getting ready for a long day. I don't understand why my parents had to move. It's not like there a fucking war going on or there's a wildfire.. Tbh I just really missed my old friends. I guess that's why am I saying this.

Anyways. I finally got done getting dressed for my first day of school and went downstairs. I looked into the kitchen to see my mom and dad talking in there.

"You're up early." Craig dad said. (Do y'all want me to use parents real names?)

"For real?" I responded.

He nodded.

"Honey did you know that Tolkien and Clyde also moved here?" Craig mom asked.

"Wow rlly? I am soo happy." I rolled my eyes and started to walk out the front door.

I don't know if I was supposed to care. So I didn't. Right now I was walking to the bus stop. While walking I looked across the street to see a blonde kid walking on the sidewalk. He was kinda of like twitching I think.? I kept looking at him until I bumped into someone.

"Fuck! I'm sorry." I apologized.

"Craig is that you?" Clyde turns around to look at him.

"Oh yeah. I guess am not sorry then."

"Oh shit! It's been so long!" He hugged me tight.

"Clyde get off of- Craig.?" Tolkien muttered.

"Hey Tolkien."

Tolkien grabbed the back of Clyde shirt and pulled him off.

"It's been so long." Tolkien says.

"I know geez.. The bus is here can we just get on?"

"Yeah but like the only open seat is next to Tweek." Clyde said.

"Who's Tweek and what wrong with him?" I asked.

"Tweek is twitching boy and just nobody likes him. If  you're seen with him people will notice and stop talking to you." Clyde said.

"Fuck them people then. I don't give two shits what people think about me."

"Still the same old Craig." they both said.