2# Siting with tweek

/e dance

Tweek P.O.V

I sighed with getting on the school bus. I hated going school. Everyone seemed to dislike me and judge me. Well except for butters, he was probably my only friend. Well anyway I sat in the back of the bus on the 3rd row. The hole bus waited until everyone had got on.

A notice a boy with black hair, tan skin and a blue chullo with a yellow puff ball on top. I think he was the new kid that everyone was talking about. He then sat down next to me. Why the hell would anyone sit down next to me!? Doesn't he know that people will judge him for the rest of his life because of this!?!

But I notice about him he didn't seem to be interested in me or the people judging him. Instead he just flipped them off and put in his headphones. Well uh that's very surprising.

"What do you want? You keep looking at me." He asked.

"GAH! W-Why are.. you s-sitting next me.?" I said.

"Look I am only sitting next to you because my two friends already sit next to each other so yeah. Also if you think we're going to be friends that's not happening." He said.

I sighed. Why am I not surprised? Everyone does this to me.

Eric P.O.V

While getting on the bus with Kenny, Stan and that jew. I noticed that new kid that everyone kept talking about sat down next to Tweek. When I had walked passed Tolkien and Clyde I heard that they were talking about someone called Craig. So I made myself connected the dots with that name and the new kid and figured out that was the new kid name.

"Hey Stan, Kenny and Jew. Who do you think would win in a fight Tweek or that new kid named Craig?"

"Tweek." Stan and Kyle both said.

"Nah Craig would be Tweek ass dude." Eric said with Kenny nodding his head agreeing with Eric.

"How bout we make them fight each other?" Eric said.

"How fatass?" The JOO said

"I'll see."