Part two

Left off from the end of part one Kelly, Stella, Brett, and Violet get to Chicago med
Brett and Violet roll Stella in and Kelly holds Stella's hand and rubs it
Brett asks April what room to put Stella in
''April what room is free for Stella, Kelly called me and said the she was puking and needed the ambulance to bring her here''
''Room 1,3,5 are all free room 1 I am working so put her there''
''Ok''
Brett and Violet roll Stella in room 1
"Kelly where are you"
"Stella baby I am right here" Kelly gives his hand to Stella "here baby take my hand"
"I want a kiss Kelly"
"Where baby"
"Here"
Stella points to her lips
"On your lips"
"Yes"
"Ok only because your the love of my life and your not feeling well"
Stella gives Kelly a dirty look "only because I am the love of your life and that I am sick would you kiss me on the lips if I wasn't sick"
"Of course I would Stella"
Dr.Manning walks in Stella's hospital room
"Hi Stella hi Kelly i hear your not feeling well Stella I think I may have a idea from your symptoms but I will do some other tests just to make sure let's start with some blood work"
"Ok Mr. Manning"
Half an hour later dr. Manning gives Stella the blood work results
"We'll just what I thought Stella your pregnant, do you want to know how far along"
"Wait what I am what"
"It looks like your 10 weeks pregnant Stella, with twins"
"Wait twins"
"Yes"
"How are you going to tell Kelly"
"I think I have a idea but I will need a picture of the ultrasound"
"That I was going to give you anyway it's protocol as by me that I must give my friend a free ultrasound picture of her first pregnancy"
"Ok you are officially the best doctor ever, are you still coming to girls night next Friday with me, Sylvie, Violet, April, Cindy, Chloe,Trudy, Maggie, Kim, Hailey, and Shannon"
"Of course I wouldn't miss of big hospital, firehouse,and police station girls night with Chloe and Cindy"
"Ok good you where the last one who didn't say if they would come or not"
At this time Kelly comes back and dr. Manning leaves the door and gives Stella a secret wink
"Hey Kelly what did you'll good did the cafeteria have"
"Sandwiches and soup"
"Nice, well I get the results back and I am not sick"
"Ok?"
April walks in
"Hey Stella your free to go home now do you need me to call a cab for you guys"
"Not it's fine I can just call the firehouse"
"Ok"

(Ps when Stella found out the blood work results Kelly was getting them some food so Kelly doesn't know that Stella is pregnant yet)