part -1

There is a lot of going on in one house. Today the whole house is shared like a bride.

A boy go from his room to another room and gets up the sleeping baby brother on the bed.

Boy-1= chote get up subah ho gyi chal udhja cheeku

Boy-2= Bhai  please sleep in the morning

( Boy-1 = Karan s elder brother Suresh and boy-2 = Karan)

Omi = Karan gets up today I have an important meeting and my sweetie is also coming so I have to pick her up from the airport.

Karan= So Bhai, you go, why are you getting me up and that too because of that chipkali ( lizard)

Omi = cheeku please talk to her nicely now, she is your bhabhi and bhabhi is like maa and please pick her up from the airport.

Karan= Please Bhai, I will not go to pick her up that chipkali ( lizard) bhabhi

Omi= please cheeku  Aaj meri important meeting hai toh plz Bhai picks her up from the airport please Bhai mere liye.

Karan = Okay Bhai and don't apply too much butter & I will go to pick up my pyari chipkali bhabhi

After the change, Karan go  to the airport to pick up her chipkali.

At the airport, Karan waits for Tejasswi Prakash Wayangankar, it takes hours. when she does not come, Karan gets tensed and thinks what answer should I give to my brother that I lost his Jaan but has to tell so he walks home.

Karan go  to the house in the car, as soon as he enters and someone throws a balloon out of water at him.

When Karan angrily 😡😡😡😤😤😤😤looks in front of him.

He sees Teju laughing in front of him

And omi  gets worried seeing Karan's anger

Karan shouts😡😡😡😤😤😤 angrily and says--- Bhai what is she doing here I was looking for her in the airport for hours but she is laughing at me.

Omi = cheeku cool down, getting angry is not good for your health Bhai and please sit cheeku

Teju = What cheeku so cute, what a lovely name from today I will call you Cheeku ok my Sona bacha

Karan= Bhai please don't calling 😤😤 me with such a strange name in front of chipkali bhabhi

Teju chokes air in her cheeks 😠😠 in anger and omi calms down and says

Omi = ok cheeku I mean brother, I will not be calling you names in front of my Jaan and Jaan please don't make fun of my brother.

Teju= ok Jaan and you( Karan) I m very very sorry, I came here without telling you and threw a water balloon on you, she says holding her ear🤕🤕

I'm. So sorry Karan, please forgive me 🥺🥺🥺

Omi  = Please Bhai, because she had to surprise me, she came here please forgive your chipkali.

Karan = ok Bhai and he go to his room.

Teju= ok Jaan, you get fresh I will cook lunch for us, tell then ok Jaan

Omi = ok Jaan

( Karan aur omi akele rehte hai aur unki family Punjab mein hai aur aab teju, Karan  and omi  sath mein hai aur teeno alag alag room mein rehte hai)

Please give me your honest reviews🙏🙏