part -3

Teju comes to Karan & Suresh's office today because she has an interview and she didn't tell either of them.

At the office, teju enters the office and asks the receptionist.

( Receptionist ka naam Priya hai)

Teju= Excuse me, ma'am I have come there for an interview. Can you tell me I have where to go?

Priya= sends her on 20th floor where the PA interview going on by mistake because today both interns and pa both the interview on different floors.

Here teju comes to the 20th floor after asking Priya.

And she is looking there and here, she sees she has only girl candidates and all are boys candidates boys starring at Teju in which Teju feels a little uncomfortable and she gets to sit on the side.

Then a boy tells Teju to go inside for an interview and Teju gets up from her seat and goes inside, and sees that It was a very beautiful cabin and four people sitting there.

Teju wishes them all and sits on a chair after getting permission.

Then people ask questions Teju and Teju reply very well and everyone is impressed by her.

Then the panellists say, you're eligible for this job, you can join from tomorrow itself but first sign this contract you will not leave this job for one year. If you will leave this job before one year it will legal action against you it's our company policy.

Teju signs the papers without thinking anything and returns the paper to those people.

Then the panellists say - ok Tejasswi, today you will see your boss's cabin and see your desk in which you work from there.

Teju confusingly asks - sir I am interns on company and boss work handling for their to PA so how can I sir

The panellists look at each other and say ---Tejasswi, you must have misunderstood here are interviews of PA, not of interns

So, now you have signed the contract, then before one year, you cannot leave this job, now nothing can happen, now you are PA of MR KARAN KUNDRRA

Teju come out of the cabin after saying Thankyou to all of them, she was walking in her throat and bumped into someone.

Teju falls on the floor but our hero Karan is caught by her waist aur background mein music Bajh rha h aur woh dono ek dusre mein khoya Hui hai

After some time, both come to their senses, teju stands up and walks away from him and Karan sees her leaving

( Karan ne teju ka chehra nhi dekha kyuki uske dupatta uske chehre par tha)

Karan thinks --- kya pagal ladki thi 😍😍😍