💔Caught a 'cold'💔

Sun's POV

I woke up, moon sleeping peacefully beside me. He looked so peaceful as he gently snored. A few inches away from us was star's crib, painted lilac to match her coloring. Moon strired and slowly opened his eyes, still staying layed down.
Morning sunshine~
Morning...what time is it?
I sat more and reached for my phone. In brown letters, 07:38 was displayed.
7:40, why do you ask?
Me, chica and roxy were gonna go to the arcade at half eight since the plex is closed today.
Oh really? I get out of the bed and opened the waredrobe, scanning my opitions of cloething. And why's that?
Moon himself got out of bed and headed for the bathroom.
Monty has this virus and it needs to be sorted.
I froze at the word 'virus'. You see, viruses are big deals here at the plex. If you catch one, there is a high chance you would get scrapped. However, if its early on you should be fine.
Moony, im sorry but i dont want you leaving te daycare.
Moon poked his head out the bathroom door and looked at me.
Why not? I can do whatever i want and plus, this gives you and star bonding time!
Star cooed in her crib as if on cue and i gently picked her up, slightly bounceing her.
I know that honey, but i just dont feel comfortable knowing that your out there when a virus is on the spread.
Moon exited the bathroom, now in a hoodie and sweatpants, and sat down on the bed next to me.
Look dear, i'll be fine! Parts and services updated my virus protection back when i was preganant so im more protected then the glamrocks. Also, if any of them start acting odd i can go start to p and s and get a quick check done.
I placed star down on her playmat and sighed.
I understand that, but dear you should know the risk of this! My protection still needs to be updated and star doesnt even have virus protection yet!
Moon stood up and started to leave but i caught his arm.
Sunny, let go.
I held on tighter.
Let go!
I pulled him closer to me, now my hand tightly around his wrist. He had tears in his eyes and yelped as i pulled him onto the bed.
I said your staying here and that is FINAL.
Moon's eyes widened and so did my own. I stood up and started backing towards the door.
I-i...i need to go to parts and services.
And with that, i ran off.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2 hours later
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Moon's POV

I sat on my bed, the TV playing miraculous ( stars current fav tv series) as star slept in my lap. Sun has been in parts and services for quite some time now, and i was starting to get worried. A knock came from the door and said
Come in...
Hi moon buddy, its me.
Daisy, one of the newer mechanics, poked her head round the door. She whispered as to not awaken star.
'Ive come to tell you that sun has a virus...d-dont worry, we can remove it! However, we do need to test you and star for one incase he passed it on to one of you.'
I nodded and paused the TV as Daisy cane inti the room. She did the test and comfermed that both me and star were safe.
Sun should be back with you in around 2 weeks, until then we can closet the daycare as you have a kid and need at least two people for this job. Bye moon, bye bye star!
And with that, Daisy left. As i fed star, i began wondering about things. But one stuck in particular...
Will sunny be ok?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Authers note: HAI THERE, IM BACK!!! Soz ive been gone for so long and i hope you find this book. Started this off with some angst cause im evil 😈
Have a good day/ afternoon/ evening/ night and dont kill yourself, or else you'll miss the next chapter
Love,
Miles~