🧸a sick day🧸

Moon's POV
A noise woke me up. It sounded like...star? I got out of bed and walked to her crib. There was star, shaking his rattel. Sun was a heavy sleeper so he wasnt woken up by this, but i sure was. I took the rattel out of her hand and placed it on the floor next to her crib, before heading back to bed. But, on my way back, i felt a sharp pain in my lower stomach. I hunched over, groaning. God that hurt. Slowly, i pulled my self back to the bed and tried to fall back asleep but the pain hurt too much.
Mmh, moring dear~
m-morning sunny...
Sun sat up and looked at me, immediatly leaning over to me and picking me up. I was placed on his lap and he held me, his hands on mine.
Where does it hurt?
H-here...
I held onto the right side of my stomach, sunnys hands still resting on mine. He slowly removed my hands and began rubbing his hands around the area. The pain was subbdued but i could feel still feel it. I hummed, at least some pain was slightly gone.
Thanks sunny...
You're welcome dear~ do you wanna open the daycare today or~?
I-i think i'll be fine...if i feel worse w-we can close...ok?
Course~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Half an hour into the open daycare hours
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The daycare day was ok, i still felt it but not too much. But, half way into the first freetime, the pain grew in sharpness and i cleched my side. I hide behind a play structure and slumped down against the wall of the structure. Sunny didn't notice that i was gone so continued to play with the kids. I started to heavily breath, the pain growing. A few shaky breaths mixed in with the heavy ones as i shut my eyes.
Darling, are yo-
Sun looked around the playstructure i was hiding behind and rushed to me, hugging me.
Wanna close the daycare?
I nodded as sun took out his work phone and rung vanessa. In around ten minutes, parents had picked up their kids and the dayacre doors were shut. Sun lifted me up and carried me to our room, laying me on the bed when we arrived.
What can i do to help dear~?
I curled up on the bed as suns arms wrapped around me once again.
i-it hurts...
Sun kissed my forehead and pulled me up into his lap as he leaned against the wall/back of the bed. He placed his hands and pressed softly as i groaned in pain. Sunny kissed my forehead again and started rubbing the spot.
Better~?
y-yea...what do you th-think this is?
Not too sure...maybe just cramps~?
I tilted my head.
Cramps? B-but i cant get cramps...i dont think at least...
If we were able to make a child honey, it's not far-fetched if you can have cramps.
Don't cramps come with periods tho? And i dont think i can get a period...
No, you can have cramps without periods. Now, hush and rest~

Sun's POV
Moon slowly fell asleep in my arms as i kissed his forehead and played with his hair. I'm sure he will feel better tomorrow~