🧸❤️‍🔥Just a tease❤️‍🔥🧸

Sun's POV
As moon slept, i stared at him. The memory of our...session that created star playing on repeat. Every since i came back after my virus removal, i have had that in my mind every other minute of the day. Star was being babysat by chica and roxanne, as they wanted to get closer to her- meaning it was just me and moon.
'Moony, are you awake?'
Moon sterred and turned over, displaying his face. I blushed, he looked even more...breedable~
Mmh? What is it sun- nya!
I had lifted him closer to me and had bit his neck- gently of course. He slightly moaned as i left one hickey after another along his neck. As he was distracted, i snuck my band towards his croth and rubbed circles over his pussy. His moaned increased in volume slightly as i did this. I felt someting press up against my hand as i rubbed faster.
Looks like someones excited~
I slowly removed his pants, now soaked in his slick at the crotch. He whimpered, trying to shut his legs, but i spread them open once his pants were removed. With one hand, i removed my own, revealing my erection. This time, for safety, i grabbed a condom and placed it on my dick. That way, no other friends would join star.
S-sunny, p-please~
Please wait doll~
I inserted myswlf slowly, moons head now slightly facing the ceiling.
P-please...be g-gent-Nyah~!
I nodded as i started thrusting...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After...that...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Moon's POV
I pulled the covers over my naked body as sun  threw the cum-filled condom into the bin. He kissed my forehead before getting out the bed to grab some new clothes, the old ones in hand.
Sunny, when are we picking up star?
Sun turned his head as he took a t-shirt off its hanger.
At 3, since chica and roxy have another party to perform at 3:15
A few months ago, management started doing special request at b-day parties. How that worked was that you could either have a glamrock show party or request certain animatronics (withen the pizza plex of course) to perform.
Does this still fit you, dear?
Sun passed me an old t-shirt of mine. I slipped it on with ease and gave him a thumbs up, before being handed some loose jeans.
Babe, can you please pass me the remote, i left it on the chest drawer and my legs hurt too much to get up.
Of course!
Sun threw me the remote before putting on a tank top i got him a while back. I put on Rick and Morty as these were the only times i could watch it since it has swear words and other things not toddler-friendly. Sunny hopped into bed and we watched it together for a bit before heading off to chica's green room. When we arrived, we saw star in a blue tu-tu through the window.
Oh hiya sun and moon! We were just playin' dress up!
I think they can tell, chica.
Dada! Mama!
Star crawled to us, the headband slipping off. I pucked her up and thanked chica and roxanne for looking after her before leaving. Sunny left for the kitchen to get some more 'milk' (oil with some baby formula) for star. As i waited for sun to get back, i played with star for a bit.
Im back darling!
Sun opened the door and sat behind me, his arms around my waist. We sat like that for a bit, just...relaxing.