"BRO REMEMBER WHEN-"

It was the end of the day, and they both looked beat, sweat dripped down their foreheads, and only their foreheads. Wet foreheads.

They laid on a rooftop. "Man, that Walmart fight was crazy! I can't believe we made it out alive!" Dream said, looking up at the sky.

"I know! They were coming at us with scooters and shit!" Mark replied, gaining a smile and loling.

"Good thing I clubbed that one old bitch with that metal bat. Like we don't need any help, HAG! GO GET AIDS!" He shouted.

"That wasn't as crazy as the time we pissed on Mr. [REDACTED]'s grill." Dream said, his smile wholesome af like bro waifu for real-

Mark turned to him. "..." He said, face neutral to the point of gas lighting and manipulation and so on.

Dream was on the verge of tears. "Wh- What do you mean?" He asked, shaking.

"You know what I mean." Mark replied, glare sharp.

"N- No I... I don't. Are... Are you saying..." Dream couldn't even finish.

"Oh yeah." Mark answered, smirk loud and proud.

Dream began to burst. "Oh... OH MY GOD... NO!" Dream panicked.

"I never wanna see you again." Mark said in a deep raspy voice.

Dream ran off the roof crying, breaking his ankles and running back to his new mansion in a lanky limp manner.

"AFTER ALL WE'VE BEEN THROUGH!!!" He screamed back to Mark before getting consumed by the fog.

Oh yeah it's foggy.

Mark stood up, took a pose, and said "The oven best not be on."

Dream barged through his front door, tears streaming down his face.

His dad was on the couch, watching the We Dem Boyz music video with a 3rd grader.

They both looked to him, silent.

Dream sniffing. "I'm a monster." His dad said, balling.

Dream stormed off to his room, his dad's and 3rd grader's heads following him once he left their sight he went back to the video crying emotionlessly.

A fat guy in a red shirt rose from behind the couch.

(dream)

After sobbing like a little baby he got up like a man and watched Mr. Beast for the whole night, like a boss.

In the morning he dreaded going to school because he know he would have to see that really nice teacher the kids all like, so he chose to skip and go to the ally instead like a bad-ass.

When he got there he saw his homies playing among us like all the cool kids.

And after they lost thought about every wrong idea that lead to this moment right this very second.

After a few more rounds and losing every time they through there iphone2000 on the ground and it smashed into tiny little bits to the point where it looked like pixy dust.

They started to sob and whine, then went crying to their Mommies and Daddies, except for dream, because he was the one beating them every time and laughed at their sadness, then walked away with his phone really cracked like a chad with megga 100% rizz.

(Mark)

Mark looks down at the ground below him, contemplating if he should jump. Should I do it? like Jayce when he suddenly became suicidal? Wait~ that's pretty inconsistent~ Damn that kind of sucks, I really thought it was a flawless show.....

He walks away a little disappointed at first, but then, he picks his spirts back up by remembering that he still has heartstopper.