Shower

Scarlett hummed and looked up from her paperwork.

The green-eyed actress has been working on some things for The Outset, but it's also been almost half an hour since her girlfriend went to take a shower.

"Is she stressed?" Scarlett asked herself, her girlfriend tends to stay longer in the shower whenever she's stressed.

With that thought, Scarlett immediately stood up and went upstairs to their bedroom. And as soon as she opened the door, she could hear the shower running since the bathroom door was slightly ajar.

Scarlett cautiously approached the bathroom and peeked inside. She saw her girlfriend standing under the showerhead as water cascaded down her body. Scarlett couldn't help but appreciate how beautiful Y/N looked under the shower.

But she saw something else, Y/N's hand was between her legs, and she seemed to be touching herself. She raised an eyebrow in surprise and bit her lip, suddenly feeling aroused herself.

And then Y/N moaned, "Scarlett,"

Scarlett smirked, then quietly opened the bathroom door and walked in. She quickly took off her clothes and stepped into the shower behind Y/N. As the water hit her skin, Scarlett wrapped her arms around Y/N's waist and pulled her closer.

Y/N turned her head to look at Scarlett with a surprised expression on her face. She stopped what she was doing and blushed. "S-Scar..."

"What're you doing, huh? Having fun without me?" Scarlett teased, raising an eyebrow with a smirk.

"Y-You were busy." Y/N stuttered, still blushing.

Scarlett chuckled, "I'm never too busy for you, baby."

Y/N smiles and turns around to face Scarlett, wrapping her arms around her girlfriend's neck.

As the warm water poured down on them, Scarlett leaned in and kissed Y/N. Their lips met with a deep passion that only intensified as their bodies pressed against each other. And the green-eyed actress slid her hands down to Y/N's hips, pulling her closer to deepen the kiss.

Y/N moaned when she felt Scarlett's hands cupping her butt and squeezing gently. She pulled away from the kiss, gasping, as her girlfriend continued trailing kisses down her neck and collarbone while her hand worked its way between her legs.

"Oh, baby," Y/N moaned again, as her girlfriend started rubbing her clit.

Scarlett smiled against Y/N's skin, enjoying the soft sounds of Y/N's pleasure. She wrapped her arm around Y/N's waist, supporting her weight, as her other hand worked between Y/N's legs. She bit Y/N's earlobe before entering her with her fingers.

Y/N gasped and arched her back, the water running down her body.

As Scarlett moved her fingers inside of Y/N, she felt her girlfriend trembling with pleasure. She smiles, biting her lip, enjoying the feeling of Y/N's body writhing against hers. She leaned in and took Y/N's left nipple in her mouth, biting and teasing it with her tongue.

"Fuck," Y/N moaned, tangling her fingers in Scarlett's hair.

Scarlett hummed, taking the right nipple in her mouth while she continued to finger Y/N, increasing the pace.

The sound of the water cascading down around them was now accompanied by Y/N's gasps and moans as Scarlett brought her closer and closer to orgasm. The green-eyed actress could feel Y/N's walls tightening around her fingers, and she knew that Y/N was close. She looked at her girlfriend's face, seeing the ecstasy written on it. She smirked and went faster, curling her fingers inside.

"Baby, fuck!" Y/N moaned loudly.

Scarlett unwrapped her arm from Y/N's waist, bringing it up to tangle in her hair and pulling her head back. "Be my good girl and come for me, Y/N." She husked.

As her girlfriend's words registered in her mind, Y/N let out a loud cry of pleasure, and her whole body shaking with orgasm.

"That's it, baby." Scarlett whispered, and as her girlfriend's body continued to shake, she slowed down her pace, helping Y/N ride her orgasm.

Y/N collapsed onto Scarlett's body, panting heavily.

Scarlett pulled her fingers out and hugged her girlfriend, "Such a good girl."

Y/N giggled, "Just for you, mommy."

Scarlett chuckled. "I love you, my love."

"I love you more, baby." Y/N said, sighing happily.

"Let's finish showering, then we'll cuddle and watch movies. What do you think, baby?" Scarlett asked, smiling while hugging her girlfriend.

"Sounds amazing, my love." Y/N said, smiling against Scarlett's skin.

Scarlett nodded her head and brought her left hand up to cup Y/N's cheek. She lifted Y/N's head, smiling as they looked into each other's eyes. "I love you, Y/N. Don't forget, I'm never too busy for you, okay?"

Y/N nodded, smiling. She could feel her heart fluttering with love. "I love you. Thank you."

Scarlett just smiled and pecked Y/N's lips.

After that, they decided to finish their shower together and spend the rest of the evening cuddling up on their bed, watching their favorite movie, and enjoying each other's company.

———

Author: shower is the best😌 anyways, i hope y'all like this. Have a great day/night, loves! Stay safe. Xo