Cuddles

C/n: crush name
Y/n: your name
——————————————————————
me: hey i miss you :(
c/n: same
c/n: i want your cuddles i've been so stressed :(
c/n: can you come over please?
me: ofc i'm coming over
c/n: ty i love you
me: i love you too
read 6:34 pm
————————————————-
I called an Uber and they took me to C/N's house. I arrived and then climbed the fence of his backyard. Then I climbed up the top of a pillar and arrived at C/N's window. I knocked on the window to let him know I was there. He jumped up from his bed and went to go open his window. His eyes lit up when he saw me. I jumped in his arms. "Baby!" he said excitedly. "I missed you so much." he said. "Me too." I said. He let go of me and he sat on his bed. He patted his lap signaling for me to sit. I went and sat on his lap. He turned the other way of the bed while holding me. He moved extra strands of hair out of my face and peppered kisses all around my face while I giggled. We watched a show while we cuddled. He wrapped his arms around me. "Please don't leave me." he said. "Why do you think I would leave you?" I questioned. "Don't you think I'm really clingy?" he asked. "No, not at all. I think you just love me a lot." I booped his nose. He smiled. "I love you so much." he said. "I love you too." I replied.

" I replied