where is my brother

Dedicated to icewolfteg

A/:N: I'm trying y'all please y'all wanted a longer chapter so here, I'm experiencing kind of a writers block rn so this is all I got I'll try to update tommorow and if not tommorow it's going to be sometime this week

The sound of a door being torn off its hinges is a jarring and alarming noise. Everyone in the room is shocked and stunned, not knowing what to expect next. Suddenly, the man who tore the door off the hinges steps forward and begins to speak. His words are unexpected and shocking, leaving everyone in the room speechless. He speaks with a tone of authority and conviction, his words echoing off the walls and commanding everyone's attention. As he continues to talk, his words become more and more profound, striking a chord with each person in the room in a unique and personal way. 

I guess you're wondering what he said and what he says is "if  you so much as disobey me again I'll rip you to shreds and feed for meat to the hell hounds "

He then orders the two men to be taken to a dungeon I've heard about dungeons  in my old pack we had one and they are not to be  taken lightly. I've been in one before , the dungeon was a dark, damp, and cold place where prisoners were often kept in inhuman conditions. There was no sanitation, and prisoners were given little or no food or water. Being imprisoned in the dungeon was a highly effective way to punish people and to deter others from committing similar crimes. The guard would have had to consider the severity of the crime committed by the two men and it doesn't matter if it was in accordance with the law they would still order them to be taken to the dungeon. Where only Goddess knows what happens .

After the guard was done with them I was escorted to a bedroom that "I was going to be staying in for the time being " and let me tell you this room was beautiful The room had a modern and hip vibe with LED lights on the ceiling, creating a warm and inviting atmosphere. The lights were adjustable, allowing for different colors and intensities, making it perfect for setting the mood. The posters on the wall added a touch of personality to the room, showcasing the owner's unique taste. The king-sized bed was a standout feature, making it an ideal place to relax and unwind after a long day. The comforter was fluffy and the pillows were plush, making it hard to leave the bed in the morning. The decorations in the room were carefully curated, from the trendy wall art to the decorative throw pillows and curtains. It was evident that attention was given to every detail, making the room a perfect place to spend quality time and make lasting memories.

The tension in the room was palpable as the man walked in, his eyes darting around the room. I could feel my heart racing as I stared at him, waiting for him to say something, anything. But before he could even open his mouth, the words tumbled out of me like a flood. "Where is my brother?" I screamed, my voice echoing off the walls. The man was taken aback by my sudden outburst. I knew I didn't  scare him, but I didn't care. All I wanted was answers, and I was determined to get them no matter what. As the man hesitated, I could feel my anger growing, a hot, searing sensation in my chest. I took a step forward, my fists clenched at my sides. "Where is he?" I demanded, my voice shaking with emotion. The man finally looked up at me, his eyes meeting mine. For a moment, we just stared at each other, and then just walked out of the room

a few minutes later a man In a coat comes in and he starts with "Wolfsbane is a highly poisonous plant that contains a variety of toxins capable of causing severe health issues or even death when ingested. It is a common ingredient of many folk remedies, but also among the most toxic plants in the world. In this scenario, it seems that someone has deliberately laced a dart with wolfsbane, causing your brother to be hospitalized. Fortunately, your brother has managed to survive the ordeal and has made a full recovery in the hospital.

I then say "I don't understand your the ones who shot him with the dart "
The man responds with "that one wasn't us we just found you in the woods after someone shot you both and ran away
But as of right now you need to stop worrying about your brother and worry about yourself, you got a lot of wolfsbane in your system too but you have seemed to digest it and your wolfs still alive too, I don't know how though, but right now I'm going to set you up with this IV and I'll check on you later hopefully with an update on your brother "