Chpt 4

Not moving or anything i come to my realization. I immediately pulled out my staff as i remember what ellie said. Standing still as i the moment he touched my shield, a shockwave occured killing the mara struck in an instant. Smiling at it as it disintegrated (i literally cant spell when it comes to writing these chapts, yes i had to use the voice thing and have it spell it out for me)

I turn around as welt sighed in relief with march as stelle was just there standing in confusion as what was happening, i smile slightly and chuckle. "I mean atleast you guys know im protected...? Heh" i say hoping to make the situation better

March just sees my attempt and facepalms as she looks at me in dissapointment. March just grabs my hand

—— i dont wanna do all that so skip to the horse ——

As we reached the furnace creation or something, there was a large yellow flower "Careful, its changing" welt says as everything started shaking for a mere moment as the petals of the flower started to bloon and yellow mist started surronding it. looking at it, intently as a horse came out.

All through the mist, all you could see was its glowing red eyes as it walked towards us and its eyes was normal colored, it shaking off the pollen of the flower and roaring to clear out the mist as everyone backed up preparing for battle.

Was the horse part of the abundance path?

—— ——

Walking around Cloudford as i noticed how beautiful it was. It was different than with the stellaron hunters. Im not gonna lie i prefer them then doing chores all the time or, "quests" for people whatever they call it.

Then again didnt they say i could stay with them? I dont know and i dont care, knowing ill see them again in the future as foretold by ellie... rather than that elios or elio. I could easily change the future if i wanted but i guess i have to follow through. But id say lets ruin the script for awhile and see if we could cause a little chaos

(im ngl considering making a dif book where i actually try to get every single detail of the game instead of skipping. But yknow the reader is still a herrscher but herrscher of your guys choice, yes i an actually willing to restart the whole game for yall its unfortunate 🥹☝🏾actually yknow im going to do that so yall decide which herrscher and i will decide from there!!! >:3 i will do the personality based on the herrscher unless yall just want it for looks and chaotic personality and/or arsonist personality honestly considering veliona or a dif chaotic herrscher like HoV but they like to sleep alot and falls asleep in battles but still somehow fights like layla sometimes but even more aggressive in their sleep)

I walked around belobog as this was the place the trailblazer was first at with the others, my outfit relatively blended in with a lot. Besides for the colors in my outfit as stelle walked along with me and she showed me places and helped me get to know others.

—servals shop—
"This is serval," she says as me and serval made eye contact, it was awkward but all i could do is wave as she smiled and waved back.
"Nice to meet you, ive think ive seen you? In the astral express train" she says as she looks at me intriqued as she looks at my h/c and my detailed outfit.
"Err- nice to meet you too" i say as i didnt know what to say as it was awkward but i smiled back as i felt a hand pull me out as i knew it wasnt stelles it was march. She def came out of nowhere.

I looked at march as i followed behind her, "meet some other friends, bronya, seele, and gepard!!" March exclaimed and dan heng was following behind just allowing this behavior as stelle tried to catch up. Abruptly apologizing to serval for marchs behavior and my quietness and serval told her not to worry.

March lets me up the stairs as we entered a building, it looked very rich or fancy or smth i honestly did not know how to describe it. As i saw three people near the end of the room, a blonde, grey/silver, and dark purple/blue haired people as i knew who march was talking about as the boy glanced over here as march ran as i still was regrettably following her

I glared at her as march chuckled just laughing along the way taking pictures. "March, dan heng, stelle. Nice seeing you again, who may this be?" Bronya asks as the three infront look at me mainly but beonya still waved
"This is y/n, a new friend of ours. We thought we may as well introduce her to everyone we know"

Everyone is a bit of an exaggeration. 🖕🏾

I was resisting the urge just to say something rude as i stayed there glaring at her until i realized my name was called by heng. "Y/n, these are our friends. Gepard, bronya, seele. Gepard,bronya, seele, meet y/n."

I felt like seele was just staring in my soul as gepard smiled and bronya waved. I felt like i was going to get along with seele. Real good.

Arson? Maybe.

—— im feeling generous so bonus (memes) ——

As me and the others stood infront of the deer i hid behind them, "if im dyin, you dyin wit me." i shrieked as the stood infront of me
"Youre dying alone" stelle said as she backed up
"AINT NO CHOICE" i yelled as i pushed her farther up

I saw march and stelle getting chased by the deer as me and dan heng just watching

"GET YO 🖕🏾ING DOG 💃🏾🐶" stelle yelled
"It dont bite" i said chuckling evily as i had it under my control for a few minutes
"YES IT DO , YES IT DO?!!" March screamed out as all you could hear was screams as i sat on a bench drinking juice as i hummed pleasantly
"Paybacks a 💃🏾🐶 huh" i smile as i did a little heart drawing in the air with my hand as i knew i was going to get scolded by himeko and welt later

——
Help should i remake it and edit instead of making a new book or just make a new book, i might do the same with the genshin book i have too, im just feelin very nice def (not rlly)