Chpt 3

___~_~___ kafka pov ___~_~___
"Is this really neccessary? I said id cooperate with you."
"I have no interest in the words of wanted criminals - especially those skilled in the art of manipulation... so say what you will - im here to witness the divination of the Matric of Prescience. The divination commission has ways of extracting the truth, and theyre far more effectice than a conversation"
"Then please, Master Diviner. witness my destiny" i say looking at her before she looks at the others

(Im not uploading them laggy ass gifs)

I smile at her as i knew i had nothing to hide. Then her letting lose of her powers as she took a step back in shock, "thats why youre here? All for that?!" She says
"Well... not what you were expecting?" I look at her slightly smiling. As i proved her wrong.
"I cant believe it, but the matrix of prescience cannot be wrong..." she says still very confused as the others walk to her, "what did you see..?" Stelle asks
"Kafka has nothing to do with the stellaron, but you... its you... Ha! Absurd, id never have thought it." She says while their all looking at each other, "tell us, whats going on!" Stelle asks still very confused about the situation
"Ask her yourself, take as long as you wish" as Fu Xuan looks at me as i smile like nothing happened. "I must report this to the general immediately. Please excuse me" fu xuan says before walking away to go speak with the general

"...stelle, you go ask her. I know you still have many questions for kafka yourself" welt says to her

.....
"Hi, stelle. You havent changed a bit, im sorry you have to see me in such a sorry state"
"Are you alright? Are you hurt?"
"Concerned about me? Im fine. The xianzhou is always courteous with its captives."

(Im not writing allat long ass conversation 💀)

"Currently, there are three ways an aeon can perish known to humanity"
"One: paths with overlapping concepts will eventually collide, and the brother path will engulf the narrower kne. Thats how ena the order was assimilated by xipe the harmony"
"Two: in a war between aeons, the stronger side will annihilate the weaker one, thats how tayzzyronth the propagation fell. Under the guidance of the hunt. The xianzhou alliance travels the universe exterminating 'abominantions' cultivated by the abundance... so the xianzhou too are engaged in this process"
"What about akivili? Did they die at the hands of an aeon?" stelle asks
"I dont know. Akivilis disappearance was very mysterious. Nous is the only one that can answer that question. After all, driodhead knows everything. What do you think, stelle? Fascinating stories, no?" I giggle
"Theyre the kind of stories that folks on the straight and narrow would never tell you"
"Why are you telling me this..?" Stelle asks
"... hold on, any moment now. Aha, its begun!" I laughed as the tree emerged even more and it began to sprout as i hear the screaming and panics of the civilians.

My cuffs dissapearing as i land with ease before walking away. As stelle chased me and before she could get anywhere close to me that was blades que to jump down and stop stelle from even touching me.

Blade pointing the sword at stelle as stelle stopped where she was at as i continued walking, "lets go bladie, two more places to visit" with my hands behind my back innocently as bladie withdraws his sword before giving one last glance and turning around. I click on my earpiece, "jump down" i spoke. As blades walking back and i turn around before smiling and letting my arms out and fall. Knowing bladie would catch me.

_____ reader pov _____
Hearing the words jump down from my ear piece, i jump down and landed with grace (imagine eula when she protects u from the fatui guy when she jumps off the tower or falls from the tower and lands)