Blacier(Blaze x Glacier)

A/N: This one-shot was made for Spark-Draws. Thanks for the request!(jsyk i'm just gonna ignore the fact that Glacier died after the Sandwing Succession War from the stupid Darkstalker plague)

Glacier's POV

As always, it was a snowy day in the Ice Kingdom. The War of the Sandwing Succession was over, and Thorn had been crowned as Queen of the Sandwings. There was peace amongst all he tribes(maybe not Nightwings and Icewings though). Glacier was flying to the Scorpion Den. Many dragons found this odd, how the queen was flying to the kingdom that was the complete opposite of the kingdom she ruled, but Glacier was going there for a reason.

A few days ago, Glacier got a letter from Princess Blaze:

Dear Queen Glacier,

I hope you're having a great day so far! How's the Ice Kingdom doing? Anyways, I was wondering if you could come to the Scorpion Den sometime, I'd love to go shopping with you! You're a great fashion adviser! It's okay if you have other things to do, you can always come another time.  If you're coming, meet me at my favorite store. :)

Love, 

Princess Blaze

Glacier couldn't wait to see Blaze again. Even though the war was over, Blaze and Glacier still remained in contact. Glacier knew that they were just meant to be allies, but Glacier had grown some affection for the Sandwing Princess. 

Soon, Glacier had reached the Scorpion Den. Everyone was minding their own business, and no one seemed to know she was there. Glacier liked this, since back in the Ice Kingdom, everyone would bow to her every time they saw her. Sure, it was respectful, but Glacier was kinda sick of it. She only felt like herself around Blaze.

Glacier headed for Blaze's favorite store. It was mainly a store for jewellery, capes, and hats. Then, her heart leaped with joy as she spotted the Sandwing looking through a rack of hats. Before greeting her, Glacier found a necklace that she knew Blaze would love and grabbed it.

"Glacier! You came!" Blaze smiled, turning around.

"Of course! Why would I not?" Glacier said, amused.

"Your other queenly business and that stuff..." she trailed off, looking around the store for anything eye-catching.

"WellIfoundsomethingforyou," Glacier said, hurriedly.

"Excuse me?" Blaze said.

Deep breaths, Glacier, deep breaths. You got this. Just pull yourself together.

Glacier put the necklace on Blaze and smiled.

"OMG THIS LOOKS SO PRETTTYYY!!" Blaze exclaimed, amazed.

Blaze then hugged Glacier.

Glacier could feel the cold necklace on her scales and flinched from the heat of Blaze's body, but then she settled down and hugged Blaze back.

When they pulled away, Glacier kissed Blaze on the forehead.

"You look beautiful, my princess," Glacier said.

Blaze smiled and put a hat she found for Glacier on the Icewing queen's head.

"So do you."

A/N: Hey guys! Could you leave some comments below plsss? Also, remember that requests are open! Have a great day/night wherever you are!