Introduction / Author's Note

Welcome to Numbers everyone! Some of you may already know about this or have some background on the characters and some of you may not. Either way, it shouldn't come in the way of you enjoying the book. Pretty much anyone that knows anything about these characters knows only what happens AFTER the events of the story here. Tsugumi is one of my favorite characters, as many people know, which I have created myself. As of now in The Cousins, his back story is kind of iffy, even though he's been in it for a while. So I figured I might as well write it down.

Why not here?

So this story is likely going to be weird and confusing because honestly I'm still trying to develop this world that the story takes place in, because yes, it's Earth... Kinda... We've got alternate dimension crap going on here. So yeah, this takes place on Earth, technically. There's Asia and Africa and all of those places where they are now, they're just different. They're there, but they're not ours.

In short, It's Earth, but there's other shiz going on that's unearthly because of the difference in dimensions and all.

It's Earth, it's just not our Earth.

If you have any questions before this book really starts up, please feel free to ask! I understand fully that this will likely be confusing because I'm confused too! Now that that's out of the way, have fun reading Numbers: Illegal Stories from the Forest !