12 | Groped (Part 1)

Minho knocked few times on the door and looked at his besties nervously. Jimin showed him a thumbs up telling him that they will do their job. Jung-Hwan opened the door and looked at Minho.

"Oh hey Minho," he started.

"Good evening commissioner. I'm sorry if I misunderstood, were you looking for me?" Minho asking.

"Ah, yes. I was. Please, come in," Jung-Hwan said as Minho gulped and walked in his office.

Jung-Hwan closed the door, walked towards his sofa and sat on it.

"Please, sit," he said to Minho, noticing that he's still standing.

Minho hesitated for a moment but he gave up. He slowly walked towards the sofa and sat a little further from him.

"I'm sorry to ask you to be here, at the end of the day," Jung-Hwan started.

"Is there anything you'd like me to do?" Minho asked.

"About Chanyeol, I wanted to apologize because I remembered that I had to inform him that day when you two were answering our questions. Is everything okay at work? You must be working really hard," Jung-Hwan said.

"Can I tell you something?" Minho asked.

"Go ahead," Jung-Hwan said.

"Me and my colleagues worked overloaded. Mr. Hwan, can you tell your officers to respect us more? I heard that some of them were making fun of us," Minho said.

~~~

"Hey, ask Felix is he knows where is my Minho," Han started as Hyunjin called his baby. When Felix accepted his call, Hyunjin put him on the speaker.

📞FX: Hey babe

📞HY: Hey baby. Listen, Han wants to know where is your brother

📞FX: He said that he's at work few minutes ago but I have a bad feeling about it

📞HY: Why is that?

📞FX: Jimin told me that commissioner is sexually harrasing him. And that today he have to talk with him about something. I was about to call you and ask you if you want to visit him right now?

📞HY: Sure baby, we'll be there

~~~

"Hmm, hey. You called me "sir" again," Jung-Hwan said as he stood up and sat closer to Minho.

"Let's put it this way. About my officers, if you want me..." Jung-Hwan started as he put hand on Minho's thigh.

"To talk to my officers, I'll do it for you," he finished tapping his thigh.

"Thank you, sir. Excuse me, I have to go," Minho said as he stood up wanting to go but Jung-Hwan grabbed his arm and pulled him on him.

Minho looked shocked at him as he started struggling. He was literally LYING ON HIS CHEST, while his hands were trying to push him away but they couldn't. Why? Because Jung-Hwan was holding his shoulders tightly. He then started pulling Minho closer to his chest scaring the shit out of him.

"Sir," Minho said all scared, as he was about to stand but Jung-Hwan was persistent so he kept pulling him closer to himself.

"Minho, do you know you worked really nice?" Jung-Hwan asked touching his arm, from the wrist to the shoulder.

"For this evaluation, I'll plus an extra points for you," he added, not leaving his gaze off him.

"Sorry sir, I don't wanna mess up with wrong things. Just do your work as a good boss. And I'm not your simple employee, that's all," Minho said.

He managed to struggle enough to get out of his hold as he started walking. Jung-Hwan stood up fastly, grabbed his arm and pushed him back. Now, Jung-Hwan was closer to the door than Minho.

"Hey, I.....don't wanna be just your commissioner," Jung-Hwan said as he started walking closer to him.

Minho kept walking back until he didn't trip on the sofa as it caused him to fall on it. He was about to stand up but Jung-Hwan grabbed his shoulders and got closer to him.

Minho was about to punch him but Jung-Hwan grabbed his wrists tightly and put his leg between his.

"Minho..." he said.
_______________________________

Only kdramas fans know this scene so yeah, it might be familiar to you. This scene is from Bed friends, exactly the same. When Mr. Krit was harrasing Uea.