Unfamiliar but Familiar

Eunjae's POV

I was practically in a life-or-death situation, no if you are thinking that I am again in a fight you are wrong. It's the matter of my own introvertness because I am with my mother-in-law and even if I want to talk to her, I am worried that I will end up having to talk about my... my suicide. Plus I didn't took any anti-depressants too because Dr. Han said I shouldn't contain them in such amount andd also gave me some medicines for my anxiety but they are too less in mg's so it's not helping much either.

Mrs. Shin came back again with the nurse who was incharge of my meals who is none other than Nurse Koo, during the time I stayed here I got to know that Nurse Koo is the head nurse because of her nature and skills to control patients and is also very popular between male doctors but not more than Dr. Han as she was transferred some time ago and my case was usually handled by her during emergency so the male doctors here are quite her fan.

Of course, this all was male doctors' 'guy talk' but as per Jimin's personality, he ended up revealing it. But I doubt if that was all doctors' opinion or Jimin's opinion. There I go again without the heavy dose I can't keep my mind in control.

I tried to put aside these thoughts which were never meant to be remembered again and just kept as a knowledge of someone's nature.

Author's POV

Nurse Koo smile at Eunjae and open the side table and place Eunjae's food on it which was porridge. But not any porridge, it was mushroom porridge was really expensive and very good for health too.

"Are you doing better after getting the IV drip off and having the medicines?" Nurse Koo ask while handing her the spoon

"Getting off? You should say getting rid of." Eunjae said while making a disgusted pout.

"Stop doing that! I won't be able to stop laughing because that for 30 minutes." Nurse Koo say and laugh at Eunjae.

"When I first met you, you said I am handsome and now you are laughing at me!!!" Eunaje said while looking at her with her face and eyes up making her look like a kid.

"Okay, you are very very very very very handsome and beautiful. And not very very very disgusted and funny. Fine now?" Nurse Koo action with her hands while saying it.

"But am I not funny? I thought I was." Eunjae say with big eyes and a pout making a sad face but suddenly......

"Bah!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHAHAHHAH HAHAHAHAHA!!!!" Suddenly Eunjae burst out laughing at her own cute acting while Nurse Koo and Mrs. Shin also start laughing at Eunjae's reaction.

"Ya, what are you doing?!" Nurse Koo say while trying to stop her laughing.

"Eonnie made me learn how to do aegyo, but it looks like I am not at all made for aegyo!!" Eunjae aslo reply between her laughing.