Arte Suseong Land

Eunjae's POV

It's been three days since Mr. Lee came here and today is the grand event. His birthday. He has been staying since their relations are all good to be here. In these 3 days I got to know he is the Cheif Executive of 'Ryu Group'. Well old acquaintance but why I never got him? He is after all a fine and nice guy. In short, the perfect boyfriend material guy. Likes eonnie from 2 years but unsure about confession. I still call him Mr. Lee since we just talked about the same deal Suga and I had and eonnie.

As I am thinking all this I finally decide on sit up as its been quite some time since I woke up and was just laying thinking about all these thoughts. I walked out of my bed to check the time to see a very early morning for others. Not me anymore. 4:04 am. This fucking insomnia have to be kidding me.

I walked to the bathroom to have a nice bath cause I won't be able to sleep again now. After a tiring bath of 10 minutes, I walked into the room and took out some a bit fancy clothes while I changed into another comfortable and warm clothes, fancy ones cause we are all going to amusement park for the late morning after a home made breakfast and have another relaxing lunch in some other restaurant and at last, at night, a party in a big airy open party plot.

Before I walked out my room I checked the time. 4:21 am. Walking in the kitchen I made some hot coffee for me and exited the mansion through the other door not to distrub anyone's sleep and in front of me was the pool so I walked to the left to see the garden where I wanted to sit for some peace and then I would go for a bicycle ride, well thanks to Jungkook's bicycle.

I came to the room to take my wrist watch till I go out. I took it and told the guard to open the door and inform Suga about where I am if he wakes up.

The view around was not normal at all since it was far from the city side and the mansion was after a not so dense forest with some other mansions in different alleys, wide and clean alleys. There was a small kid roaming with a cute puppy, I wonder how and why would he wake up so early? But I went to more further area and after about checking the area I got back to mansion at 6:43. Actually because I was feeling too sweaty.

As I was seen by the guard, he opened the door for me while I just rode the cycle back keep it in the store room, all clean and head inside before asking the guard if he told Suga and he did.

When I entered I could see the lazy asses of Jimin and Jungkook sleeping on couch with their brushes in their mouth, as I was about to walk past them I went to the backside of the couch and hold their head and bumped them together to hear them groan and after 2 seconds curse my name but too late I already ran from there! Na-na-na-na!!

Entering the kitchen I saw Suga and eonnie making some breakfast and started washing the dishes kept in the sink.

"Good morning." Suga and eonnie greeted in sync with a smile.

"Good morning." I greet back with a smile too.

"So did you had fun roaming with a bicycle?" Suga asked while placing the food on counter.

"Yeah," I replied while thinking about what to ask next, "So, which park are we going to?"

"Arte Suseong Land." He replied while I wash my hands and dry them off with the towel.

"Isn't that so nice?!" Eonnie squealed with joy and I chucked.

"That famous park? Nice." I helped him take other dishes to the dinning table and put the dishes carefully on table and thats when I heard someone say behind me,