𝘼𝘾𝙏 𝙊𝙉𝙀 ⤸

LOCATION;

ALL MIGHTS AGENCY , TOKYO JAPAN

Ⅰ. THE TASK AT HAND

i cocked my gun as I hid behind the wall, waiting for the right time to emerge from the shadows and fight. i was assigned a task, but not a simple one, and with the partner I was assigned, the task was even harder than planned.

katsuki Bakugo. sadly for me, i had to work with him to track down the most powerful terrorist group, the yakuza, the most powerful and trusted individual in that group was tomura shigaraki.

"Y/N L/N, to my office please?" said all might from his office.

i walked in and locked eyes with a tall guy with red eyes, spiky blond hair, tattoos all over his arms and neck, and a piercing glare. i wanted to look at him more, since he looked like someone i know, but he looked hella pissed, so i quickly broke eye contact with him.

"ms. L/N, you will be assigned with katsuki bakugo- " he started. "what!? i'm not gonna be paired with a dumbass like her!" bakugo exclaimed to all might. "excuse me?!" i said, "you heard me, I don't want to be paired with someone who will slow me down!"

"what makes you think that i want to be paired with you ?!" i shouted

"hey, hey! you two! stop the fighting!" all might yelled."*sigh* "okay, you two will be paired to take down the yakuza," the yakuza? weren't all the members arrested in 1989? why.... are they back?

"you might be wondering why they are back, correct?" all might question," me and bakugo nodded. "well... they have a new leader, tomura shigaraki, grandson of nana." he handed us a folder. "here is what we have about him and his team so far. toga himiko, toya todoroki, also known as dabi, and jin bubaigawara also known as twice."

i grabbed the folder, opening it as i and bakugo looked at each other and back at the folder.

"all for one, kurogiri, ojiko, and spinner are being taken in for interrogation... but, one of the members, mr compress, hasn't been found. the Yakuza are on the lookout for him, after he betrayed them he ran"

i gave all my might back to the folder after gathering enough information on the situation. "no, keep it. you will need as much information as you can get. these people are very powerful, so proceed with caution." he handed you back the folder.

"you will be an undercover agent. since you two are new, they won't know that you're from us. you will be given uniform choices, where you will be able to create a uniform that works with your quirk." okay, seems.....easy...."you do understand that if you two don't work together, your cover will be blown, correct?"

"yes, sir!"

"and if you don't succeed, the Yakuza will destroy all heroes, correct?"

"yes, sir!"

"good. we are counting on you both, stay strong, "

i smiled and walked out the door. this was...going to be an interesting assignment. "L/N?" bakugo said, it was a question yet an answer all at the same time. "Yes?" I answered, turning around to look at him

"nothin', thought you were someone i knew."

i thought for a moment. "matter of fact, you look familiar.... what school did you go to?" i asked

"UA high"

i raised my eyebrows at him, "katsuki bakugo from class 1A? the one who got on house arrest that one time?" i giggled. "wha- how do you still remember that?!" i rolled my eyes and walked away. "see you tomorrow, katsuki " i grinned. i could faintly hear him saying, "don't call me by my first name!"

still as childish as always.

the next day, we were informed to meet up back at headquarters for outfit fitting. my car broke down, so I had to catch a ride with katsuki, who didn't seem to be thrilled about it.

"good morning," i spoke, trying to start some type of conversation, but katsuki, like usual was in his same pissed off mood.

"kay..." i muttered under my breath. we drove in silence and pulled up to a big building. i grabbed my stuff and walked out of the car, katsuki, behind me. we entered the normal looking office and looked around.