Chapter 9:Deal

Freen pov
After i finish showering,i laid on my bed. As i closed my eyes,every piece of memories that happened that day flooded into my mind. i stood up instantly as chill shivers down my spine as i thought about it.
oh god whats happening?
my entire body heats up remembering what happened...and turned on.
i shook the idea off my head.
'Nevermind let me go get some snacks.'
i got off my bed and headed to the nearest convenience store.
FF
as i headed to the convenience store,i got a call from an unknown number.
"hi yes?" i asked
"is this Ms Sarocha?" the person asked.
"Oh Ms Mon? How did you get my number?finally know who am i?" i sarcastically chuckled as i replied to her.
"haha uhm yea. Anyways are you free to meet? i've got something to discuss with you." she asked me in a serious tone. i knew its gonna be about the construction since Sam had warned me about it.
"i'm actually free today. you can meet me at my hotel." i replied her. A part of me just wanted to see her face because of her..
"okay sure i will head to you right now." she then ended the call.
i immediately got my things from the convenience store and headed back.

in the hotel
becky pov
a part of me is very nervous to deal with freen especially after i heard what my employee said and after what we did.
i tried diverting my attention back to the problem the company is facing now but i couldn't.
As i was at the customer service of the hotel,i saw a sight of freen walking past me. i then ran to catch up with her.
"Hey!" i was about to continue when freen just cut me.
"Lets just head up." she pressed the lift,allowing me to enter first.
In the lift,there was literally no one so it was pretty awkward for us.
"Uhh so now you know me already,what do you wanna ask about?" i was about to answer when the lift suddenly shake and i got so scared i hugged her.
"AHHH!!" i wrapped my arms around her neck and my legs around her waist. i snuggled my head into her chest and hold onto her tightly.
"oh- GOSH." she was in shock but she managed to held on me on time,preventing both of us from falling.
The lift door suddenly open and some of the hotel visitors looked surprised. one of them even commented, "omg get urself a room." and went into the lift as soon as we got out.
i didnt realised that we left the lift and i was still hugging onto her. she hugged me all the way to her hotel room and unlocked the door.
She put me down on her bed and thats when i realised i was still hugging her all along.
"i-im sorry." i stuttered because it was so embarrassing. im about to drill a hole and jump in!!
"so Ms Mon,what did you wanna ask?" she avoided whatever that happened earlier on and divert the question back.
"About the constr- " and she cut me off again.
"no more negotiation,im not gonna provide anymore materials. yall didnt plan well and thats none of my business." she poured herself a cup of water as she replied back to me.
"But Ms Sarocha-" she cut me off AGAIN!
"No means no,you can leave now." she didn't even bother listening to me about it. i got so mad for an instant,i took her cup away from and so that she will look at me.
"LOOK! Ms Sarocha!about that issue-" She really not intending to listen to me as she continues to cut me.
"Ms Mon,ive already said-" i couldnt take it anymore,i smacked my lips onto hers and shut her up.
She didn't respond at first but slowly started responding. As she started responding,i pulled away the kiss and back away from her.
"Can you listen to me now?" i looked at her frowning. Suddenly,realisation kicks in and i blinked my eyes multiple times.
"oh- I-im-" and she suddenly smashed her lips onto me.

Freen pov
she back away after she kissed me. Oh gosh, i was just imagining,thinking back about what happened that night a few hours ago and that kiss instantly just brought me back to that night.
my heart beats rapidly as i can still feel her lips on mine even after she pulled away.
"oh- i-im-" im sure she was about to apologise again but i just smashed my lips onto hers.
she was rejecting my kiss by pushing me away but im too strong for her. she couldn't resist any longer so she started responding back. I was about to slide my tongue into her lips when she pulled away and asked.
"Wait Ms Sarocha,about the issue-"
"i will sign later. stop talking now." i cut her off again(im sure shes mad) and started sucking onto her neck.
"A-ahh Ms-"
"call me freen."
"F-freen- Not so hard ahh.." she moaned my name and i feel the wetness in me already.
Suddenly,she flipped us over and now shes on top of me.
"what are you doing?" i asked her because i want to be on top.
"Ms Sarocha,we can't do this. We don't know each other. One mistake is enough. Im here to discuss about the lack of materials."

becky pov
"Ms Sarocha,we can't do this. We don't know each other. One mistake is enough. Im here to discuss about the lack of materials." i have to stop this before i actually go insane. We are both not in the right state of mind.
I can see the frustration in her eyes as i back off from her.
"Freen, please." i called her by her name,making her look at me.
a round of silence before she start talking again.
"Tomorrow meet me at the construction site."
i just nodded and mouthed thank you before leaving the office.
"Doesn't mean im gonna help you,i will just check first..." she shrugged her shoulders.
"i mean i just got rejected so.." she said without looking at me.
gosh freen what are you doing to make me heart like this. i held onto my chest and calm myself down after thinking about what i remember earlier on. We almost did it..
"M-ms sarocha,i will make my leave first." i immediately left the office.

freen pov
she literally just rejected me on the spot- wa-wait did i just intend to..fuck her? oh god..
"Freen,please." gosh Mon,stop talking already.
"Tomorrow meet me at the construction site." i need to erase this memory away. why must u have becky's face Mon? It just makes if more difficult for me. Seeing Mon's happy face make me feel even sadder. How could someone look exactly like her..without being related?!?

After she left,i immediately texted nam.
"help me check about Mon. Both Mon and becky."
i need to figure this out soon. Before i go insane. Sorry becky..
To Be continued...