Chapter 20: Honest

Mon pov
I woke up on a hospital bed.
"Ouch.." i sit up as i hold on my injury.
"Ma'am careful."Chris immediately came to me to hold me up.
"Thanks."
"So Ma'am what are you gonna do now?" Chris asked me. I know he's worried as well since im still recovering.
"Contact Freen Sarocha. Say i am Ms Kornkamon." I sighed. I want to confess everything out after thinking of what Becky said. I definitely put her in a difficult situation and i don't want to lose...a friend like her.
Everything is exposed already might as well confess everything to ease everyone.
"Are you sure ma'am?" Chris looked at me for confirmation.
I just nodded my head to signal him to do as i said.

Freen pov
I went to the convenience store near my house. I looked at the road,thinking about how me and Becky first met. But i guess its over now.
Ding!
A message i received. Nam?
I opened the messages.
How is it going? I was actually going to tell you the truth but i guess it was too late. I hope You're feeling ok.
-nam
I decided not to reply as im not ready to tell her what actually happened. I was about to off my phone when I received a call.

"Yes?" I answered the call.
"Meet Ms Mon at hospital ward XX." Guess one of Ms Mon's men called.
"What for? To continue to use me?"i chuckled sarcastically.
"Just come please. We will explain everything. For becky." I heard a sigh from the other side.
Wow for Becky huh. How close are yall?  Tsk.
Yes im jealous but whatever. I then ended the call with a ok.
I hesitated for a moment before heading towards my car. I didn't really wanna hear Mon but i didn't wanna be the bad guy.

FF
At the hospital ward XX
Freen pov
"Where's Ms Mon?" I asked Chris.
"She's inside. Please do not agitate or hurt her. Her injury just tore so please be mindful of your words." He carefully told me and i just rolled my eyes and gave him the 'i don't care' look.
I entered the room and i see Mon lying on the bed.
"What do you wanna tell me? I got to go soon."
"Sorry." That's the first thing that came out of her mouth.
"What? About Becky using me? Funny." I sarcastically chuckled.
"I was the one that planned everything. It was not Becky's fault. She didn't know that she was using you. It was never her intention." She explained as she apologised.
"For the using you part,you did not hear clearly. I told her to continue to use you but she rejected it and then she realised my motive was to use you for my company." She continued.
To be honest, i didn't blame Becky for anything about using me or whatsoever. What i was mad about was that she just left me to help someone...to use me.
"If you're wondering how we met. When she left you,she got into a car accident and i transferred her bed ward from the local hospital to the England medical centre. She knew nothing about you when she woke up so i took the opportunity to use her." Mon continue to explain to clear our misunderstanding.
But why did she leave? Because of Nita? I thought about it as Mon was explaining.
"Give me time then. I just got played by you and her mini role-play or some shit."  I said and she sighed.
"Its up to you then. I already did my part explaining. You can leave now."
I then told her to take care and left her ward.

I was planning to leave when i saw Nita on a hospital bed being pushed into a ward. I immediately ran towards the ward to check what happened to her. I still care for her but only as a friend,nothing more.
When i go in,i saw her arm wrapped around with a bandage.
"Are you ok? I saw you being pushed in so i thought it would be nice for me to come and greet." I asked her worriedly as she looked hurt.
"Im fine Freen. I think you should go." Nita said coldly to me.
"What's wrong with you? I don't understand. Even if we aren't together we can still care for each other you know? Like a friend." I replied in frustration.
She stood and and reply, "After whatever happened, how am i supposed to treat you like a friend? Just a friend?" Her voice cracked as she said that.
I looked at her frowning and went up to hug her as her tears started flowing.
"We can't go back anymore r-right?"
"No Nita...but we can still talk you know.." i pull away the hug and looked at her.
Suddenly,i received a peck from Nita. I immediately pushed her away.
"What the fuck Nita??"
"B-becky..." Nita called out Becky's name.
"I-is this why you wanted to l-leave me?" Becky eyes teared.
"N-no Becky listen. Me and Nita's over. Im as shocked as you when i received the kiss."
"No.. when i needed you to listen, where were you? And now you need me to listen,why should i? Haven't you learnt your lesson Freen? After i left you, you still make the same mistake." She said these which hurt my feelings.
"B-becky..i-" i cracked my voice as i wanted to continue but my vocal cords are holding back the words i wanna voice.
"Maybe leaving you was the right choice." Becky said her last harshful sentence and left the ward.
Ouch Becky. I thought to myself. I really hoped me and Nita ended off well but maybe i was being too friendly?
"F-freen.." Nita was about to come closer but i moved backwards.
"No..Nita. I thought we could really stay as JUST friends. Maybe I'm wrong." I looked at her coldly.
"I guess you made us can't even be friends." I then switched my cold glare to a blank stare and walk out of the ward.

Nita pov
"I guess you made us can't even be friends." Freen then switched her cold glare to a blank stare and walk out of the ward.
'What was i expecting tsk.' I chuckled and laid down on my bed. This time we are over...really over.
To be continued...