cat got your tongue? ( re-made )

it was a quiet evening shared with small remarks, cuddles, and of course- the teases from the couple sitting in the centre of the sofa.

george, and their lover kai.
they haden't donr much that day , though they were together the entire time.
the silence that took over the room due to both of them not knowing what to say.

after a few minutes of constant silence kai groaned in annoyance, drawing his lovers attention. " something wrong? " the shorter hummed as they pulled up a brow, adjusting the way she sat to put his attention on the red haired male beside them.

" im fine, just bored- you havent said a word and the past few minutes and its unusually quiet- sometimes i wish i could just make you at talk sometimes! "
kai complained, his head hung low as george let out a small giggle, running their hand through the red hair.

" oh c'mon now, you know all you have to do is talk and ill keep the conversation going " they rolled their eyes, retracting her hand to get up and stretch " its not like you cant force it out of me, you've done it before " the brunette hummed as they sat back down, of course she had to make a comment like that.. it'd just knaw at them til they had to if he didnt!

kai scoffed and rolled his eyes, turning his head away as he pulled out his phone, his face dusting a light pink fue to the comment from before " and you look gorgeous when i do " he muttered under his breath, earning a small remark from george, which he couldnt quite figure out what he'd said.

" i wonder, don't you think you do? i mean c'mon, its hard to deny it when you look like that.. " kai kept going, now it was his turn to mess with the other, who didnt respond, their face a bright red as her hands covered his face lightly

" cat got your tongue? " kai didn't stop, he was quite entertained with how george reacted " geoorggiiee.. " he dragged out their name " say something, gorgeous "
he frowned closing his eyes with the faux sadness, his expression changing as soon as fe felt weight on his thighs, his eyes shot open as he seen the other sitting on top of him

" y'know you should really watch what you say, sunshine. " george hummed and held kais chin lightly , earning themself a scof from the taller " or what, george? if i do anything to you, you just break under my touch. you're a mess for me. " he smirked as george pulled the him into a kiss.

the redheads lover immediately biting down on his chapped lip , gaining access to his mouth - the newfound dominance george had obtained was.. interesting to say the least.

kais hands firmly gripped onto the thinner figure, happily willing to fight them for dominance. to no surprise, kai hadn't been willing to give that up, winning the battle between tongues . eventually pulling apart with a small whine of annoyance from george.

" looks like somones mad " kai teased as he looked straight into the others eyes.
" you sure you want this, love? " george nodded. " we can stop whenever you want to, you know that, right? " another nod.
" system? " the taller pulled up a brow
" stoplight, green go, yellow break, red hard stop. " she replied instantly, shifting impatiently on his lovers lap, earning a hum of approval from their lover.

almost immediately- the boy underneath slid his arm up the others shirt. his hand finding its way up to his chest, squeezing the pink bud between his index and middle fingers, drawing a soft whine from her pretty pink lips.

" you're so beautiful georgie ~" kai moved the one free hand down to their waistband , pulling his shorts off quickly before completely stripping her of his clothes.

a hand ran down to georges ass, gripping at it softly, prodding at his hole lightly
" color? " " green- just get on with it
kAII-! " they gasped as they felt kais index finger slip into his- george didn't know when his fingers we're coated in lube, but he didnt care.