☀️🌙

This is just what I posted in my prompt story. Next chapter will be out in a couple hours <3

-

     "Class, we have two new students today, please introduce yourselves guys,"

   "I am Sol Hwang," the young boy said.

   "I am Selene Hwang," the young girl said.

   "Please be nice to Sol and Selene. Guys you can sit just over there," Felix said.

   The twins walked over to the free desks and sat down.

    As the day went on Felix noticed certain things about the twins.

   At recess it was interesting.

   Felix's eyes widened as he saw Selene petting a squirrel, Sol next to her messing with mushrooms.

   Walking over to them, he tilted his head slightly, "Guys, what are you doing?"

   "We found a squirrel," Selene said softly.

   Felix chuckled and sat with them.

  "I see that. Sol, what are you doing?" Felix asked.

    "It's a dryad's saddle. A type of mushroom," he mumbled.

    "Do you like studying mushrooms?" The blond questioned.

   Sol nodded.

    Felix looked at Selene, who seemed to become friends with the small critter, "Selene, do you like studying animals?"

    The ravenette nodded, "Our daddy is a painter, he often paints nature, so we grew up surrounded by it, it helped us learn many things," she said.

    Felix nodded, "Is you dad coming to pick you two up today? I'd love to meet him or maybe your mom?" Felix questioned.

   "He is coming to pick us up today… our mommy passed away after we were born," Sol said.

    Selene pouted and let the squirrel go.

   Felix pursed his lips, "I'm sorry to hear that," he said softly.

    He continued to talk with two for longer.

    Quickly in class though, he realised that he would have to take a different approach to teaching the two. Realising he'd have to do it in a way that would keep their attentions.

   When pick up time came around, Sol and Selene were the last ones there.

    A red car pulled up and a man with bright red hair came out. The twins smiled brightly and ran over to him.

  "Daddy, come meet our teacher!" Sol exclaimed.

  "Okay," Hyunjin said with a similar smile.

   Felix pursed his lips trying not laugh when he read Hyunjin's shirt.

  'Hotter than your ex, better than your next'

    "You must be Sol and Selene's teacher, I am Hyunjin Hwang, their father,"

   Felix smiled, "Yes, I am their teacher, it is a pleasure to meet you,"

   The blond laughed softly at the shock on Hyunjin's face.

   "My voice always throws people off," he said.

    Hyunjin chuckled and nodded, "It is a pleasure to meet you,"

    "Oh! Right, I need to speak with you and give you paperwork, could you come with me, please?"

    Hyunjin nodded and held the twins' hands following Felix into the school.