2

Lunch time rolled around, and the kids were in the museum café, getting ready to eat lunch. Hyunjin hadn’t left the twins’ and Felix’s side since he saw them, which made Sol and Selene happy.

     “What about that one?” Hyunjin asked Selene, as he pointed to a berry salad.

   “Selena doesn't want pizza?” Melissa asked.

    “Uhm, Selene, she doesn’t stomach pizza well,” Hyunjin said, as he gave the berry salad to Selene.

     “She doesn’t like it?”

   The redhead pursed his lips, “No, she gets sick when eating it. Starts throwing up and stuff,”

    The woman grimaced.

   “Oh!”

       Hyunjin turned towards the noise, instantly recognising the voice. Felix’s once blue shirt was stained reddish because of juice.

   “I’m sorry, Mr. Lee!” One of the students apologised.

    “It’s okay, Yuna, it’s just some juice,” Felix said.

      The small girl pouted.

   “Hey, how about when I get back, we get you some more juice, but this time we use a lid,” Felix suggested.

     “Really?”

    Felix nodded mirroring Yuna’s bright smile.

     “Okay!”

    “Lisa, can you watch them for a moment?” Felix asked.

   The other teacher nodded.

   Felix stood up and quickly rushed out to the bus.

    “Uhm, I’ll be right back. I’m going to go see if he needs help,” Hyunjin said.

    “I’m sure he is fine,” Melissa said.

    “Still, it is good to check,”

    Hyunjin quickly left before Melissa could say anything else.

    -

   Felix cursed to himself as he looked in his bag. Of course, today of all day he forgets a spare shirt.

   “Hey, are you okay?”

  Felix turned around and smiled a little when he saw Hyunjin, “Yeah, I just forgot a spare shirt,” he said.

   “Do you usually carry one around with you?” Hyunjin asked with a small smile.

    “Pretty much, I mean, I work with third graders and the can be messy sometimes, along with my own clumsiness,” Felix said with a chuckle.

   Hyunjin pursed his lips, “I, uhm, have a spare shirt. Usually, when Sol and Selene are at school, I go to a friend’s studio and dance, but today I had this. If you want you can borrow it,”

Felix was a little taken off guard by the suggestion.

    “Are you sure?”

   Hyunjin nodded, “It is in the artist room in the museum,”

   The blond nodded and followed Hyunjin out of the bus and back into the museum. The room wasn’t too far from entrance.

   “You can Change over there; I’ll bring you the shirt,” Hyunjin said.

   Felix nodded and went over to the small changing area. It was his first time being back here. He knew that small performances were held in the staging area, but he didn’t know this existed.

   Hyunjin knocked lightly on the wall next to the curtain, then pulled the curtain back a little just hand Felix the shirt.

  Felix on the other hand was confused, because Hyunjin was handing him the knit jumper he was wearing just moments ago. Still, he took it.

    “I realised that the shirt I brought with me today was exactly school appropriate,” Hyunjin said.

    Felix slid the jumper on and looked at the excess sleeve that cover his hands. The sweater was already baggy on Hyunjin and Hyunjin was a bit broader than Felix. So, the jumper on Felix... looked like a little kid wearing clothes too big for them.

   Leaving the changing room, Felix cleared his throat.

    Hyunjin held his breath when he saw Felix. He could not understand how one person could look so cute.

      “Uhm... uh... it-it looks good,” Hyunjin managed to get out.

    Felix smiled brightly, “Thanks,”

     “Ah, stop smiling at me like that or I am going to put you in my pocket,”

    Hyunjin regretted each word after he said it.

      “Technically, I don’t fit in your pocket, however, you can say you put me in your jumper that has pockets, that my hands are in; therefore, you did put me in your pocket,” Felix said.

    Hyunjin was sure you could see the fondness in his eyes.

    “You are incredible,” Hyunjin said too soft for Felix to hear.

    “Huh?”

     “We should get back out there,”

       Felix nodded agreeing.

    As soon as they got back to the café Yuna ran up to Felix with a bright smile.

     “Mr. Lee, can we get juice now?” She asked.

    Felix smiled, “Of course! Let’s go get it,”

    Hyunjin watched Felix take the girl to the stand to get more juice, he didn’t even notice Selene and Sol coming up to him.

   “He’s wearing your sweater,” Selene said.

     “Yeah and?” Hyunjin questioned his daughter.

     “Do you like Mr. Lee?” Sol asked.

   Hyunjin’s eyes widened, “Uh, well, yeah, but he is your teacher, and he is nice,”

   “Not that like. Do you like him, like him?” Selene asked.

    “That is ridiculous, I only met him yesterday. It isn’t possible to like someone so fast,” Hyunjin stated.

   At least that is what he thought, quickly, however, his emotions and Selene and Sol would prove him absolutely positively wrong.