BILIEVING IN HER

FUTURE SCENE

The goons came and started searching the whole place. One of them started coming towards her rack. Ashi sensed it and loaded her gun. Goon came more closer and suddenly she heard the sound of guns. She stood up and saw her life saviour, her mentor, her first love, her only hope, her father fighting with them.

AF : Ashi peeche dekh

Ashi saw a man holding gun behind her. She immediately loaded her gun and fired. Her father came to her.

AF : Beta thik to hai na tu?

Ashi ; Jii papa...aakhir apki student hoon..fail thodi ho sakti hoon.

Ashi saw a man aiming on them and fired gun on him.

Ashi : Papa ghar chal kr baat karenge filhaal inhe sambhalte hain.

AF : Haan

They fought with them but still those goons were overpowering them. They thought to silently go out from that place and succeeded in it. They ran as fast as they could and reched the bunker which is their home from the last three years. They went inside and treated each other's wounds.

(Thinking what are bunkers? Read further you will get to know later in the chapter.)

PRESENT SCENE

Ashi didn't said anything and touched A's hand and as soon as she touched her, she disappeared.

Abhi : Heinn...ye kya hua. Kahan gayab ho gyi vo. T..tum tum kon ho? Kya hai ye sab? Tum vaishu ki behen nhi ho na? Pr..pr tumhe dekh kr bure logon wali feeling to aa nhi rhi. Dekho fighting me bhot mast hoon me....pange mat lena mujhse.

There ashi was listening him making a poker face and her hands on her waist and at last when abhi didnt stopped she gave her world famous death glares😂.

Ashi : I know you love fighting. Apki hi behen hoon....apki hi tarah i also love to fight.

Abhi : Haan vo to dikh hi rha h tumhari power dekh kar...mujh jaise bhari insaan ko tabse drag kare jaa rhi ho.

Ashi : Apka ho gya ho to me bol loon?

Abhi : (scared) Y..yes please proceed.

Ashi : So..it's a rule ki same time me same person nhi ho sakte. One has to merge with the other one. And as I have touched her first, me in future is finished. Means now I'm the past ashi with the future memories. In future I'm dead. In present I'm alive and when my mission to save world will finish i will be completely dead. Only this ashi which you saw right now will be alive.

Abhi : Par mein kaise maan loon ki tum sach me vaishu ki behen ho.

Ashi : Hadd haii...itni badi story kyun sunai phir meine. Chaliye mere saath.

She again dragged him inside the house and went to her room.

Ashi : Chup rehna bss aap or dekhiye.

She went inside the room where vaishu and mallu were sitting on the bed. Ashi became emotional seeing her dii and her bestie after whole three years. She quickly went and hugged them tightly.

Vaishu : Areh...Ashu kya hua baccha..ro kyun rhi hai tu..kisine kuch kaha kya?...ya kisine pareshaan to nhi kia

Mallu : Ashu..kya hua bro...abhi to ekdm mast thi tu...ro kyu rhi hai.