CH 4: New Friends

"So, it turns out he actually possessed an augmenting-type quirk, after all." Kosuke mused.

His gaze returned to Midoriya's broken finger, his expression pensive. "To have a quirk that puts so much backlash on its user must be difficult. How on earth did he manage for so long? Surely he would've been incapacitated during the entrance exam... so how did he get through?"

Kosuke's gaze shifts towards Bakugou. 

Beads of sweat traced erratic paths down the sides of Bakugou's flushed face. His pupils danced with a mixture of disbelief and confusion, while his mouth hung wide open. It was as though the foundation of his understanding was crumbling, the reality he thought he knew now teetering on the edge of uncertainty. The freckled boy had managed to upend his world in a matter of moments.

Small explosions erupted from Bakugou's trembling hand and without a second thought, lunges towards Midoriya with a ferocity that borders on feral. "HEY DEKU YOU BASTARD! TELL ME HOW YOU DID THAT OR YOU'RE DEAD!!" he roars, his upraised hand poised to strike with unrestrained fury.

Amidst this chaotic confrontation, the forest-haired boy stands frozen, his horrified screams merging with the cacophony of explosions and angry shouts.

Shoto prepared to intervene, his hand poised to halt the frenzied boy. However, Kosuke intervened first, urging Shoto to refrain. "No need," he whispered, directing a pointed glance at their irritated teacher who was clutching his scarf.

As if following some unspoken signal, the lengthy gray scarf swiftly encircled the explosive boy's head and chest, abruptly restraining his chaotic movements. Bakugou grappled with the scarf's grip, his eyes shifting toward their teacher in disbelief.

"What the hell? Why is your damn scarf so damn strong!?" he exclaimed in frustration.

"Because it's a capture device crafted from a combination of carbon fiber and a special metal alloy," Aizawa responded with a stern scowl. "Stand down!"

"It'd be wise to avoid making me use my quirk so much..." Aizawa muttered as his unkempt black hair floated upward. His eyes, fully open now, emitted a crimson glow, a sign that his eraser quirk was in action.

With a begrudging sigh, Aizawa loosened his grip on Bakugou, wearily closing his eyes for a brief respite. He directed his attention to the class, his tone unapologetic and disinterested. "You're wasting my time," he grumbled, nonchalantly gesturing toward his students. "Whoever's next can step up."

Midoriya's gaze briefly flickered toward Bakugou before he hesitantly jogged over to join Iida and the brunette girl.

The girl's concerned gaze locked onto Midoriya's injured appendage. "Ouch! Is your finger okay?" She asked, her voice filled with genuine concern.

"S-sure! It's fine!" Midoriya stammered, his voice quivering with a hint of nervousness, his cheeks flushing with embarrassment.

The brunette girl, her curiosity piqued, inched closer to Midoriya. She leaned in, her eyes scrutinizing his injured finger as she tried to get a better look.

Once the initial chaos had settled, the rest of the class resumed their turns at throwing the ball, eager to showcase their abilities.

Only a handful of throws managed to capture the same level of interest as Midoriya's. Among them was Yaoyorozu, the girl with the elegant black ponytail. She made a cannon with her creation quirk and fired the ball with remarkable force, sending it soaring well over 1000 meters, leaving the onlookers in awe. Bakugou, however, didn't look too thrilled.