Magic actually exist!

Izuku's Pov:

For years I have wished for me to at least be a late bloomer but I stopped waiting at for that dream to happen at the age of 9 I'm 14  now and still nothing,I'm in school today I heard the teacher Mr.Nightshade say something about me,I looked up and saw the teacher holding my paper to be an Actor for years ever since my first play in preschool I loved acting and was pretty good at it but why was everyone laughing about me?I saw Katsuki walk up to me for no reason and burnt my desk.

Katsuki:You think you're better than me you worthless deku!?

Izuku:No no I don't think that!

Mr.Nightshade:Enough you two!

Katsuki:We'll settle this later deku.

That b@$*@rd of a teacher lied about me wanting to be a hero why else would everyone laugh about me.He lied about me I can't believe him wait actually I can I am quirkless after all but I stopped dreaming about at the age of 9 since I wasn't a late bloomer I tried finding other hobbies I adored drawing  documenting anyone or anything I found awesome like witchcraft.

Timeskip-

I'm packing my bag to go to my favourite place after school Amazuki Park it's not really a park for kids but I like to go there it's quite and peaceful.I picked up the book I used to document about the fight I saw and the new hero Mt.Lady as well.I was about to put the book in my bag when it started floating.

Izumi:Hero journal 14 really deku you still want to fight about heroes?

She handed the book over to Katsuki who soon exploded it all that time wasted.

 Katsuki:Look deku if you want a really want a quirk I have some advice,try taking a swan dive off a buiding and pray you'll get one in your next life.

And then Izumi threw my book out the window I don't know why,I did what they wanted I stopped wanting to be a hero,I stopped with the nickname,I stopped following everything they did and I stopped following then everywhere they went.They soon left the classroom both of them

Timeskip-

I'm currently working on a drawing about something called glyphs Glyphs are a part of witchcraft people say that magic doesn't exist anymore but I still believe it those,I can't remember the name of the glyph I'm making,I'm almost done with the last detail all I need is to put two more lines.After I put the finishing details the page soon rolled into a ball that is he a ball of light.