Fav part of you

(the only lady jealousia fanart i can find)

Jason:

.he loves holding your hands . they make him feel safe knowing your there.

Isobel:

.she likes your back . She'll hug you from behind , give you massages , and basically everything you can think of.

Ryan:

.he likes your hair (long or short or inbetween) . If you guys are cuddling he'll play with bc he thinks it's soft.

Vandyne:

.he might be a tsundere but he LOVES your lips bc they are soft as fuck.

(i don't want to do dana and dabby bc it makes me feel uncomfortable and they are too young)

Juliet:

.she loves all of you like bro l can not decide

Kevin:

.chest is their thing (not in a nsfw way but in a cute/fluffy way) . They like to lay on your chest when cuddling.

Bradon:

.Your smile make him fucking faint

Ryu:

.YOUR VOICE (ohmygosh) HE LIVES FOR IT!!!!!!

Damian:

.like kev he's a chest guy . if it's showing a little he'll kiss all over it.

Camilla:

."all of you all of you~" by:that one song from encanto.

Rocky:

.for them it would be your waist . have you seen them , they squeeze the shit out of vandyne and will do the same to you.

Laru:

.THIS MAN IS A THIGH GUY NO C.A.P

Daisy:

.she's in love with your lips and will kiss them softly but for a long time.

Mary:

.mary loves your hands . like i said with jason she loves to hold your hands

Lady Jealousia

.she's a chest lady (guy , lady , none , or both) she would loves to just lay on you.

(not doing mr.k)

Kim san:

.it does not matter if you are fat or skinny or in between , black or white or in between he fucking loves you to DEATH...end of story. 

(A/N: i will be doing two new characters in the next two chapters)