PROLOUGE

Tamari was always considered an outsider in their community. They never quite fit in with their peers and often found solace in exploring nature. One day, while wandering through the woods, Tamari stumbled upon the remains of a deer. To their surprise, they were overcome with an intense urge to taste the flesh of the animal. It was a tingling sensation that overcame them. It smelled so delightful to them that they stood there for a while. Initially, they were hesitant and unsure of what they were feeling, but the desire only grew stronger. Tamari eventually gave in, breaking off a piece of meat from the carcass and devouring it. The taste was unlike anything they had experienced before, and they found themselves craving it more and more.

As time went on, Tamari began to venture further and further into the woods in search of fresh kills. They got such a sensational feeling when devouring the flesh that they couldn't stop. They became an expert at tracking and hunting, honing their skills with each passing day. They felt no twinge of guilt and shame. Their addiction became from eating flesh from the forest to eating raw meat at the store, keeping it in a fridge every day before school and packing it in there lunch. They craved it. There was one down side. They felt very sick after eating the flesh but continued. They **needed** flesh.  They had an insistent urge for the taste.