010.

"OMG!"  A unfamiliar screamed.

                             Quavo🧊
I was just sitting chilling when I heard like 20 gunshots go off. I ran and jumped behind the counter looking through my bag for my Gun but I couldn't find the shi. The shots stopped and I slowly stood up from behind the counter. I seen atleast 6-7 people lying on the floor bleeding out. I looked around til sum caught my eye, Set and Take was laying on the floor.....bleeding.

I repeatedly shook my head as I walked towards them. My eyes started to water as I looked at my nephew and my cousin laying in a pool of they own blood. I got on my knees next to take as I brung his body towards me. "Take man, cmon man don't do this bruh wake up!" I said throught my tears. "Set! Set bruh please" I said looking over at set. "HELP! SHI MAN HELP!" I screamed as the tears flooded my face.

I cant loose them man, not now. I seen the ambulance starting to rush in they was taking everybody but Take and Set like wtf!. "I KNOW YA'LL SEE MY NEPHEW AND MY COUSIN BLEEDING TF OUT OVER HERE!" I yelled through my tears. "Were so sorry sir we didn't notice you" One of em said as they rushed over and picked up set and take placing them on the stretcher. Smh talm bout they ain't see us. I ran after them as they was taking them out and placing them in the truck.

I tried to jump in the truck with Take but they wouldn't let me like why?. "Man that's my nephew man" I said. "Sorry sir u can't ride" the man said. "Niqqa what u mean I can't ride THATS MY FCKIN NEPHEW!" I yelled. "Sir, please" he said pushing me out and closing the doors. I put my hands over my head and paced back and fourth before I fell to my knees and broke down crying again.

"G-god please, I know I don't speak to you much, but please let my nephew and my cousin be alright man please, I need them" I prayed through my tears.

I got off the ground running to my car and jumping in.

                           Chanel🧸

My heart sunk once I heard the line go dead. I started to feel my breathing getting heavier as I held my chest and tears started to form in my eyes. "2 members of the rising Atlanta Rap group Migos has been shot today at Marcos Night club in Las Vegas along with 5 others. Witnesses say the shooting happend around 8:55 p.m. no one has seen or knows who the shooter was. We have not been identified about who the members that have hit are nor have we identified the shooter yet but will be notified when we receive any more news". I heard the TV say as i turned my head noticing the news was on. Tears flooded my face as the words replayed in my head.

This is exactly what I was afraid of . I was afraid something would happen to them on this dang tour. I reached over to the table grabbing my phone. I scrolled through my contacts as I came across quavos number I dialed it. It went to voicemail, I called again and got  the answer machine once and again. I called one more time and still no one picked up. I started to have a panic attack as I fell on to my knees on the soft carpet holding my chest. Tears streamed down my face. Soon Air came busting in the door, she was crying which meant she already knew. "Chanel!" She screamed as she was crying. As soon as she seen me she ran to my side. "Wtf ha-happened" she said. I shrugged my shoulders, "i-idk their not answering" I said through my tears.

"What we gonna do?" Air said through her tears. "WTF CAN WE DO?!? WERE LIKE 1700 MILES AWAY FROM THEM!" I screamed now becoming upset. "Okay chill y-you don't have to yell at m-me" She said still crying. "I'm sorry" I said as I broke down harder than before. Air grabbed me and hugged me tight while rubbing my back. Lord give me strength.

                            Takeoff 🚀

I opened my eyes noticing I was in an unfamiliar room and a bright light shining directly in my face. "W-what-" I tried to speak but I couldn't. I allowed my eyes to roam the room realizing I was in a hospital. I looked over seeing a nurse walking near me. "Doc! Doc! He's awake" He shouted. Soon a lightskin girl abt 5'6 came rushing in and over to me.

"Mr.Ball can you hear me?" She said looking down at me. I nodded my head since it hurt to much to speak. "Okay, Mr.Ball you've been shot but I need you to remain calm for me okay? Can u do that" She said  I nodded in a yes motion then I looked realizing I was being cut open from my stomach. I stayed calmed like she asked me to though, I was nervous but calm. The doc walked back over with a needle in her hand. "Mr.Ball this is an anesthesia needle, I'm gonna numb you some more so you won't feel any pain at all alright?" She said, I shook my head yes and let her and the nurses do they job.

It's around 2:15 a.m. they finished my surgery and shi. Ion know how I stayed awake through that shi. I heard the door creep open I looked over seeing Quavo walk in. "Wsp unc" I said barely above a whisper, it still hurt to talk a bit. He lifted his head and it look like he been crying. "You been crying man?" I said raising my eyebrow. He ain't say nun just walked up and hugged me. "Ight that's enough" I said. "You good phew?" He asked. "Yea I'm good" I said as cleared my throat. "Where set?" I asked looking around. He shot his head and had sadness in his eyes. "Unc, where set?" I asked again. I seen a tear slip from his eye. "Qua man what!?" I said a lil louder not worrying about the pain.

"S-set, he, um" He said with a now cracked voice . "Man Unc speak!" I said.
"He in a coma man....they got him in his head" He said, my heart dropped. Not my cousin man, my right hand man bruh. "Unc you lying man, u lyin cmon bruh" I said as my voice cracked. He shook his head no "Fk!" I said as I let tears fall from my eyes.

"WTF!" I screamed. The monitor thing started beeping next thing yk a whole bunch of nurses started running in. "Mr. Ball you need to calm down, your heart rate is too high!" The doc  from earlier said. "MAN FK ALLAT! WHERE MY COUSIN!" I yelled. "Phew man cmon! Chill!" Qua shouted. "MAN MOVE!" I shouted pushing the nurse tryna get up. They pushed me back down. I kept fighting tryna get up but they held me down. 1 nurse ran and came back with a needle. She stuck me with it causing me to calm down. I ended up falling asleep a few seconds later.

****************************
Chapter 10!!!! Sorry it's so short, only 1132 words. But I hope ya'll enjoy it.

Gimme your thoughts on this chapter.

Whats ya'll thoughts on Set being in a coma?

Is Set gonna wake up?

Ya'll think Qua and Take gone get they lick back? Will they keep the group goin?

Thanks for reading babess.

Comment and Vote 💕