36- Final Chapter♡

December 25, 2017

Chanel

I felt the heat from the sun burning on my left cheek, making my eyes flutter open. I stayed layed on the bed for a second, looking around me then sat up and rubbed my eye. I looked to my side seeing Kirs was still asleep beside me.

I smiled down at him then slowly slid out the bed so I wouldn't wake him up. Once I was completely out the bed, I slipped my feet into my pink house shoes then walked into the hallway that led into the living room.

As I walked into the living room, I eyed the Christmas tree that had all the gifts under it. Everyone's coming over here for Christmas today so we ain't opening the gifts until their all here.

I walked into the kitchen to check on the Ham and the cheesecake. I put the ham on around 6 in the morning, it's 10:30 so it should be done by now.

We decided on Ham, Turkey, Yams, Macaroni and cheese, deviled eggs, and potato salad for dinner tonight. We was just gon do the ham but Armani protested against cause she wanted Turkey along wit Lingo, Air, and Domingo. So I just said screw it and let's do both because I didn't wanna argue wit nobody over no food.

We asked Takes mom to cook the turkey, my mama making the deviled eggs, Ashlianna making the Macaroni and cheese and Armani making the yams and potato salad while, obviously, I got put in charge of cooking the ham.

I made my way over to the stove and opened the oven, eyeing the ham inside. It looked like it needed about 10 more minutes so I just closed the oven back and let it cook a little more while I checked on the cheesecake in the fridge.

I felt the vibration of my phone in the pockets of my sweatpants, well these ain't mine there Kirs' but so what, what's mines is his and what's his is mines. I pulled my phone from my pocket, watching as Ash's name flashed upon the screen.

I swiped the green button and put the phone on speaker then sat it down since my lazy a•s don't feel like holding it. "Helloooo" I sung into the phone, listening for her response.

"Morninggg boo" She said through the phone, I chuckled. "Morning cousin of mine, wsp?" I responded, sitting on the kitchen island. "Nun, I was just calling to let you know that I'm on my way but I gotta pick Roy up from the apartment first" She said.

I nodded as if she could see me. "Okay, oh yea make sure you tell her to keep that stank a•s attitude at the apartment" I half Joked. That girl attitude get worse everyday, luckily it's just cause she pregnant and hormonal.

Ash just laughed over the phone before responding. "Chileee" She said, dragging the e. I laughed at her. "I'm serious, she better not bring that attitude over here, not today she gon get thrown out" I said, laughing some more.

"Btc, you know you ain't gon throw her pregnant a•s out" She replied. I rolled my eyes playfully "wanna bet?" I said. All she did was laugh once again. I just chuckled and shook my head. "Alright girl, I'll be there in about 20 minutes" She said.