part 2

Whatever semblance of peace Harry thought they had created flew out the window the very next day. All niceties from the night before have simply vanished. He and Louis are currently standing by their front door, eyes locked in a stubborn staring match.

Harry is shocked that none of their neighbors have filed complaints about their previous spats.

"I can go grocery shopping on my own, you fuckhead," Louis yells trying to maneuver his way around Harry to get to the door.

Harry catches him just as he has the past three attempts, and pushes him against the wall.

"Are you thickheaded? It's one person per household," he grits out. "And since I'm the one who is going to be doing all the cooking, it should be me."

Louis struggles to get free under Harry's grip. "Let go of me," he demands.

Harry raises an eyebrow. "Are you going to try and make a break for it again?"

"You're damn right I am," Louis sneers. "We basically live in two different households so we both should be allowed to go."

His logic isn't wrong, but Harry really isn't in the mood to get busted by some middle-aged women in NYC about the consequences of not properly social distancing.

"You don't even have a mask," he grits out. "You wouldn't be allowed to go in anywhere."

"I have a bandana," Louis hisses. "It's good enough."

Harry laughs, but there's no amusement. "Yeah, if you're a fucking Republican, sure."

Louis tries to break free again by aiming a kick at Harry's crotch and Harry just – he's had enough of this ornery little brat trying to challenge him. He uses all his strength to haul Louis over to the couch in their living room and splays him across his lap. It's no easy feat seeing as Louis thrashes and yells obscenities the entire way.

With a great deal of effort, Harry manages to shuck Louis's pants down and land a loud smack to his bottom. Louis whirls his head around to glare at Harry.

"Are you fucking kidding me?"

Harry ignores his shout and smacks him again and again until Louis is wriggling around for very different reasons and Harry can feel his hard cock straining to get free and pressed against his lap.

It really will never cease to amaze him how quickly Louis gets turned on by being spanked.

"You're doing such a good job for me, sweetheart," he hums because it's true. Louis has settled down, taking his spanking like a good boy. All Harry can hear are sniffles from the other boy.

Louis whines at the praise and the sound goes straight to Harry's lower region. His arse has turned a bright red and Harry figures he's had enough. Plus, his own hand is getting sore. He turns Louis over and cradles him in his lap, bringing their lips together.

Louis is extremely pliant, almost comically opposite to the way he was before when he was throwing a tantrum. He reaches up to meet Harry with no hesitation. Harry kisses him, licking passionately into his hot little mouth before Louis goes slack-jawed and his face twists into something very familiar. He comes all over Harry's lap.

Harry sighs, knowing now he must change his pants before he goes to the store.

"What food do you want?" he asks Louis, now that he's been properly subdued.

Louis can only stare up at him, eyes glassy with tears unshed, and cheeks flushed to a rosy pink.
"Um," he bites his lip innocently, but Harry feels something like desire pool in his gut at the gesture.