001

yall know how time difference work right? if you don't ion know wtf to tell you.

omniscient
📍harlem, new york
21:09

"yoo e, you got da plug from cali numba?" dd asks his younger brother who was sitting on the couch talking to his "girl".

"ion know, hol' up yanni ima' call you back," he says hanging up in the lightskin's face.

he scrolls through his contacts until he finds the los angeles area code.

"hea' my heart," ethan nudges dd with the phone.

dd types the number into his keypad and adds the number his contacts.

"what this nigga name again?" dd asks notti as he passes his phone back.

"uhm..shit i can't rememba, i know dat nigga got the same name as dora cousin," e says trying to remember the name.

"diego nigga," dd laughs.

"yea how tf you rememba that?? you be watching that shit onna low"

"nigga did you forget that we got a neice?? but good lookin' my heart," notti nods his head in a 'you're welcome' gesture, then he starts calling yanni back.

david goes to his to room and immediately texts the plug. him
and the guys were going on a trip to cali in a week, so he wanted to make sure the plug could get him some weed while he down there.

_____________________________________________________

da plug from cali🔌.

yoo this dd.

who you bitch🤨.

nah, you talkin crazyy, i will really turn ya ass to a pack om.

pack ya shit and gtf off my phone..

fuck allat, you got me when i come down there, or i gotta come find ya bitch ass??

gotchu wit what exactly🤣??

stop playin dumb, you gettin me tight😐.

who tf you think i am??

da plug nigga who tf else would you be?

my name is darrian and i aint da plug, ion sell no fuckin drugs.

so you not diego?