005

same thing as usual excuse grammar mistakes.

omniscient
📍los angeles, california
09:03

"d, wake up ya' ma callin you," dd speak shaking darrian out of his deep sleep.

still half asleep darrian knew this wasn't going to be good to be good. he already knew that she was going to yelling about him not being at home.

but in all fairness he just wanted a good sleep, which he wasn't going to get at home. he even texted his ma last night and told her where he would be plus she has his location.

"hello ma," darrian says wiping the sleep out of his eyes.

all dd could hear was screaming coming out of darrian's phone. darrian just sat right there listening to his ma scream.

"darrian get ya' ass home, right fuckin' now, you think you grow. probably laid up wit' some nappy headed ass boy. GET HERE NOW," she yells and hangs up before darrian could say anything.

without saying anything the two get ready and head out the door. dd wants to talk to darrian so bad, but he just gives him space.

the car is silent, nothing but the low tunes of the radio. it's killing dd to not say anything but, he just looks at darrian who is staring out the window with his thumb in his mouth.
____________________________________

dd tells the driver to stop for food. minutes later the car is in 'mcdonalds' drive thru.

darrian isn't in the mood to eat so he stays quiet and stares out the window. however dd big hungry ass orders two bacon egg and cheese mcgriddle meals and a sprite.

dd nodds to darrian telling him to order but darrian shakes his head.

"hold up," dd yells to the girl takin their order.

darrian sighs knowing a lecture is coming.

"d you gotta eat something"

"i already ate"

"i been with you all morning darrian ya ass ain't eat nothing, just get some pancakes or something, you ain't even gotta eat all of them," dd says.

this makes darrian mentally roll his eyes and he asks the girl for pancakes.

he didn't plan on touching the pancakes but he ordered them because he knows how persistent dd is.

they pull around, pay, then grab their food.

darrian gets his pancakes and sits them on the floor in front of him.

dd reaches over and opens the container.

"you want syrup?," he asks as he grabs one from the bag, darrian mentally rolls his eyes again and nods his head.

he wanted to breakdown so bad, but he didn't want dd to see him in his like that.

" two bites, that's all. then you can throw it out the window if you want," dd says as he moves the fork towards darrian's mouth.

two bites later, darrian is so ready to throw the pancakes away. he grabs the container from dd's hand and throws them out the window.

it was pointless to make him eat it because he was just going to throw it all back up.
———————————————
they finally arrive at darrians house and his mom is outside waiting. darrian quickly waves at dd and gets out of the car and starts walking towards the house.

he knows his ma is about to say something extremely reckless.

"get the fuck in the house NOW darrian," she yells and pushes him into the open door.

that is the last thing dd sees before his driver pulls off. now his blood is boiling. he really wants to help darrian, but that the same time he doesn't want to overstep his boundaries.

meanwhile back at darrians house his ma is yelling at his because he is "too grown for his age".

"i didn't even do nothing, i was at friend's house trying to sleep 'cause i can't sleep here with you yelling at me about dumb shit 24/7," he speaks in calm voice, but deep down inside he wanted to flip out.

"darrian who tf are you talking to?? have you lost your goddamn mind?? you know what.. get the fuck my house," she yells.

she's done and said a lot of things but putting him out was never one of them. they've had a countless number of  "arguments", but never one like this.

"but ma-"

"i don't wanna hear it darrian, you got 5 mins to get ya' stuff," she says walking up the stairs.

"where ima go ma??"

" ya friend house i guess, i really couldn't care less. time is ticking"

darrian storms up the stairs to his room. he grabs one of his duffle bags and stuff clothes in there without even looking. his eyes are full of tears.

he thinks about all the times his brother has stayed out all night with girl and his ma did nothing. it's like she has something against darrian. now he knows that his mother does have a favorite child and it isn't him.

darrian closes the room door behind him, walks down the stairs, and out the door. he grabs his phone out his pocket and goes to dd's contact.

deep down inside he wanted to go with dd, but he also didn't want dd to see him as this hopeless person that has to depend on others.

"what's the word ma' heart?," dd asks as the phone connects.

"you far?," darrian asks wiping the tears from his eyes.

"no, you good? you want me come back?," dd asks hearing the sadness in darrian's voice.

"please?," he asks.

"yea, on da' way"

they stay on the phone silent until the car arrives. darrian throws his bag in and dd pulls him for a hug.

"wanna talk about it?,"

"later," darrian says and dd nods.
___________________________

yall begged so i gave🙄.
im not back, but i'll js be droppin whenever i feel like it.