1

If one was to ask yixing what were his favourite moments in a week.? And what was it that he love the most in his life.?

His face would bright up. Like a sunrise in a morning. His lips will crave the most sweetest smile. And he wint hesitate to tell you what his favourite moments really was.

He loved it when he woke up with the beam of the sunlight shines ti hus face. Then turning his face to the most loveliest person he ever had.

Yixing loved the way jongdae's face pressed to his chest. Sharing each other body heat.

He loved it when he woke up with the alarm banging the room and heard jongdae morning voice, irritated, demanding him to shut it down.

He loved it when they both shared morning kisses. And then they would exchange there precious i love you 's.

He loved the way they made love at night. He loved every note of moan jongdae releases. Demading him to thrust deeper and harder. And then at the morning they would have a fight about yixing using condim. But then again it'll just end up kissing each other and making their cat fight over.

He also loved when he hears jongdae greating him a wonderful morning. He loved when jongdae says. I love Mr. Zhang, till the last hour of my life. And he loved to reply to him saying. I love you too Mrs. Zhang, till the world ends.

And now another beautiful sunshine hits his face. He turns to see the love of his life but his expression turns dull. Seeing NO JONGDAE beside him. Just a cold and blank space. He'll hug his pillow and he'll let his precious tears falling down.

No jongdae.

Theres no life for him.

Jongdae passed away two days ago. Doctor said heart failure.

It crushes yixing remenicing the most memorable and most happiest moments in his life.

Just all of a sudden his happiest moments turns out to be the most sadest, and painful.

Days had passed and yixing seems to be okay. He has his friends and family to cheer him up. Or so they thought they succeded. Yes. They make yixing smile. But not the same smile he used to wear with jongdae. They make him laugh but not the same laugh they always shared.

Since the day he lost his love, until now. He never regain his self back. There's a big missing piece that can complete his puzzle. And thats jongdae.

But what can he do? He cannot regain jongdae's life back, he must accept the fact that jongdae's gone now. His love is gone.

So he decided in moving on, one afternoon he pays jongdae's grave a visit.

"Hi there my love, how are you? Are you okay there? Well me, i'm not. I really misses you jongdae, alot. I miss hearing your angelic voice, i miss feeling those warm hugges we share, no one can make me happy the way you do and you know that, no one can make me smile like you do. No one can make me laugh the loudest, no one but you....." He paused a little releasing a heavy breath as his tears finally fall down his cheecks.

"But your gone now! I want to question God, why you? Why us? Why can't the others be in this situation, We're so happy together why does he needs to destroy it, why do he needs to take you away from me.." He starts to cry, and his voice become louder as his fist hit the ground.

"But i know its selfishness, wishing this kind of things to happen to others is like wishing someone else dead. And i know it's bad, and you hate bad... Oh!! Jongdae i miss you alot my love.. i misses you badly, i miss you so much..." He said with a cracking voice, he's crying badly now. He hugs jongdae's grave

"Oh jongdaeee!!!" He cried "If i could just get yoir life back, i will do everything. For you. For us jongdae but i know its impossible, all i can do is accept it." Yixing paused for a minute, he closed his eyes and feel jongdae's presence.

"Please my love help me move on. Help me to be okay again. Help me please!!" He open his eyes and saw the sky got darker, and the rain starts to fall.

"How kind sky, your with my emotion today." He looked up to the sky, the rain starts to fall harder.

"I'll leave for now jongdae i'll be back later when the rain stops. Iloveyou so much jongdae." He said then starts to run to the nearest shelter. There he dry himself but his handkerchief is also wet. But then a guy is standing next to him and ask him.

"Your so wet. You want to use mine?" The guy offered his handkerchief.

"I'm suho. Nice to meet you." The guy offer his hand for a shake and yixing accepts it. He was about to answer when a wind blows hard in their direction.

"It's time my love, be happy, i'm okay now. I want you to be happy. Iloveyou and i'll watch over you both." He heard a whisper through the wind his tears betrayed him again. He look at the guy and said.

"Yixing."
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A/N: Congrats to me na tapos ko. Sorry sa RIP english ko hahahahah sana naiyak kayo. Naiiiyak ako e. Habang tinatype ko. Huhuhuhuhu. Thanks sa pag babasa :) sana na enjoy niyo :)