CHAPTER 35(END)

Jungkook wake up from his sleep and see his big baby and small baby is sleeping while hugging eachother. he see his son is walking up he pick him up and make him sit on his lap.

"Good morning baby"jungkook whisper in seol ear who is now 3 year old.

"Good morning dad"seol whisper back and jungkook smile at him.

"Let's go to do our morning routine then we will wake your appa"jungkook whisper and seol nod his head. Jungkook pick seol and walk in washroom.

It's been 3 year since taehyung forgave jungkook and now jungkook do everything that make his tae baby happy.

After bathing son and father lay on bed with taehyung. They kiss taehyung both cheeks.

"Wake up your highness"both said.

Hearing both voice taehyung smile and wake up.

"Good morning baby"jungkook said to taehyung

"Good morning kook"taehyung said and kiss jungkook lips

"Why every time appa kiss dad first not me"seol complain with pout.

"Oh sorry baby come here I will give you alot of kisses"taehyung and start kissing seol who laugh.

Jungkook sit on bed and watch his whole world infront of him

"I'm sorry kook you are late again because of me"taehyung said

"No baby I'm not late because of you I love being late but now come here let me take you washroom"jungkook said and pick taehyung.

"Kook I can walk"taehyung said.

"Yes appa you can walk but dad and I don't want you to walk"seol said in cute voice.

"Really what if one day your dad get old and he don't have strength to pick me"taehyung said and look at jungkook.

"Then I will pick you"seol said.

"Yes seol appa he will pick you but you know when you are infront of me I don't feel old I can prove you"jungkook said and taehyung hit him on his arm.

"You shameless creature don't talk like this infront of my innocent baby "taehyung said.

After bathing jungkook gave taehyung clothes. After getting ready jungkook,seol and taehyung go downstairs for breakfast

They are eating breakfast when seol use his spoon and transfer some vegetables to taehyung's plate.

"Eat more appa"seol said.

"Look at taehyung's two servants how they are take care of taehyung "jimin said to Jin who smile looking at them.

"Let's go baby we are getting late"jungkook said and pick seol up and walk out from house with taehyung.

They are going jungkook office and it's their daily routine to go jungkook office.

When taehyung forgave jungkook that day jungkook make promise himself that he will die but never do something that hurt his tae baby. From that day jungkook is taking care of taehyung like a small baby he always ask seol to do the same. He want his son to take care of taehyung like a queen. Now jungkook don't want to regret on something he want live his life with his family. He want everyone to know that taehyung is his husband he want everyone to take taehyung's name first and then his name.

*END*

________________________________________

This is my first story end. This story is very close to my heart because of this story I make decision to write story.

Thank you so much for reading my book.

*New story*

Please read my new story I promise I will not disappoint you

Please read my new story I promise I will not disappoint you. I will update soon so please stay connected.