3 - Zoro guy

(a/n): Rewrite.

Koby: "Hey, (Name), wake up."

(Name): "H-huh...? Five million minutes.... Please...."

Currently, Koby was trying to wake you up, because you were sleeping on top of provision, while he and Luffy wanted to drink water. But Koby didn't really want to wake you up, because you looked so peaceful at the moment.

Koby: "Come on, (Name). Please, wake up."

His approach was gentle. He gently shook your body, which unbeknownst to him lulled you to sleep. His tone was gentle too. All in all, he made you more sleepy.

Luffy: "WAKE UP, SLEEPYHEAD!"

(Name): "OOF!"

Now, that was Luffy. He grew tired of Koby's way, so he decided to do it his way. Not only he screamed at the top of his lungs, but he also jumped and landed on your stomach.

Koby: "Luffy, you can't do that! (Name) is dying!"

You were desperately inhaling air, while holding your arms around your stomach and rolling around the boat. Luffy, without any feeling of guilt, took the sack and started eating and drinking.

Koby: "Luffy, apologies to (Name)!"

You would've thought, that Koby was cute right now, but you were still actively dying.

Luffy: "Sawfee." He said without meaning it. His mouth was stuffed with food.

(Name): "I don't even need enemies with friends like him, I guess." You joked and tried to laugh, but wheezed from pain again. Koby believed you for a second, before he heard you trying (and failing) to laugh.

The next few minutes were really peaceful. Luffy was looking forward, while Koby was tinkering with something, that caught your attention.

(Name): "What's that, Koby?"

Koby: "This is a fishing rod, (Name)... Wait, you don't know?!"

(Name): "Duh, that's why I'm asking you."

Koby: "... So, you use it like this to catch fish." He proceeded to show you how it's done.

(Name): "Interesting. You can catch fish in so many different ways!"

Koby: "How do you catch it?"

(Name): "Well, I use my hands. In the past, I also used my previous staff. But you should've seen how Croc and Crane do that! Croc launches himself in the water and then jumps back with fish in his mouth! And Crane flies high in the sky and then suddenly he dives towards water, then he comes out with fish in his beak! I remember, when we held a fishing competition, those two got really competitive, but I still won in the end. Good times!" You laughed at the memory.

Koby: "Wait, 'Crane' and 'Croc'? Those are their names or nicknames? And what do you mean by 'beak'?"

(Name): "Those are their real names. Zero imagination, right?"

Koby: "But your name isn't 'Monkey'."

(Name): "Well, there's already 'Monkey' among us and I'm not a full on animal, isn't it? I look more human." Though, there were some animals, that had real names, you completely forgot about it.

Koby: "Then what you're saying is that all of your friends are animals?!"

You simply nodded and begun examining the fishing rod, while Koby was questioning his sanity. Luffy was too preoccupied with an exceptionally rude seagull, that was taunting him.

(Name): "Man, this fishing rod can be a fine weapon. We just need to make it out of stronger materials. Hook is to bring your enemies closer and you can use it as a transport. What a promising weapon!"