Chapter 11 - Qualification Day

It has just turned to morning and at the hospital, Arthur just got discharged. They then went to their 6x6 pickup truck. They got in and went to the HQ ready for the day.

After a 30-minute drive, they got to the HQ. They parked up and entered the building.
"Anything on today," Arthur wondered to themselves.
They looked at the calendar and saw that it was the day when Alpha Echo 10, 11, and 12 get their weapon qualifications.

"Alpha Echo Team to the garage," Arthur said over the intercom.
They woke everyone up as it was 5:30 AM. The team got to the garage and got in line.
"What?" Said Evan.
"It has come to my attention that it is the day where Joe, Dylan, and Ruby get their weapon qualification test today," said Arthur.

"Let's get into uniform and into the TTB," said Arthur.
They all quickly got into uniform and into the TTB. They went to the place where they would get their weapon qualifications and parked up.

They went into the building ready for the weapon qualifications.
"Hey there. Alpha Echo 10, 11, and 12 are here to get their weapons qualifications, " said Arthur.
"Ok, well, if you would like to follow me, I can get that started for you." Said the assistant.
"Ok, thanks," said Arthur.

They then went to the shooting range and got ready for the assessment.

"Ok, this will be your trai-," said the assistant before he was cut off.
"Hey Damon. How have you been? The last time we saw each other was when you were retraining me and the team, so we were up to date on our weapon qualifications, " said Arthur.
"Yeah, I'm good. Yourself?" Said Damon.
"Yeah, I'm good. I've brought Alpha Echo 10, 11, and 12 for their training today, " said Arthur.
"Well, that's good to hear. Right, let's get on to training, " said Damon.

"The first thing is the safe handling training, then we go onto reload training, then we test your aim and reaction time," said Damon.

They went through every part of training for the handgun, and they all passed with flying colours.

"Well done, you three. I knew you could do it, " said Arthur.
"Right, you've passed the handgun training, so now you'll move onto the Kalashnikov training, then the Sniper training," said Damon.

They did the same tests on the other 2 guns they had to train with, and they all passed with flying colours.
"Well done, team. I knew you could pass, " said Arthur.

"Now that you've passed the main tests, you will now be doing the room search test. This test will consist of 1 person acting as an armed criminal. You will have to search an entire house to find this person and arrest them. Good luck." Said Damon.

"Ready, Set, Go!" said Damon.

"Alpha Echo Team hands up!" yelled Joe as the three of them burst through the door.
"Dylan, you check over there. Ruby, you check over there, and I'll check here, " Joe said while pointing to the locations they were going to search

They checked all of the downstairs area and didn't find the criminal.

"Downstairs cleared. Move upstairs," yelled Joe.
They quickly moved to the stairs and went up.
"Dylan, you stay at the stairs in case he tries to run. Ruby, you check that bedroom, and I'll check this one, " said Joe.
"Clear!" yelled, Ruby
"Clear here!" yelled Dylan
They met up at the staircase after they had searched every room except one. The master bedroom.

"He's in there," whispered Joe
"Guns at the ready," said Joe

BANG

The door was bust open.
"Hands now!" Yelled Joe
"Get down on the ground!" Yelled Dylan
"Hands behind your back!" Yelled Ruby
"Dylan, cuff him and bring him out of the house. Ruby, you follow behind them and keep a clear shot on the robber. I'll go in front," said Joe

The criminal was then brought out of the house, and the test was over. They had all passed with flying colours and could now use any gun, and they weren't just limited to a taser.

"Well done, you three. I knew you could pass this." Said Arthur.
"Thanks, Damon. You're an amazing trainer. Stay safe." Said Arthur
"No problem, mate. Have a good day," said Damon

"Alright, team. It's 8:30 AM. We'll be getting back to the HQ by 9:00 AM if we leave now, so let's get to the TTB," said Arthur.

The team then got in the TTB and went back to the HQ. They got back at 9:00 AM ready for the first call of the day to come in.

"Good work on the test, you three," said Arthur.