CHAPTER FOUR

"Yeah?" She answered, "but it doesn't matter whether people consider me a girl or a guy, what matters to me is-" she got interrupted by the twins, that I was just talking too, rushing in and dragging her to the 'dinning area'.

"Bye," I called, waving my hand lazily as she gets pulled away from the classroom; once lunch was finished, the girl I was talking to before dragged me down the halls, towards a room with pale pink doors. There was a sign handing from the wall, it read 'Music Room 3', she opened the doors, there stood a group of guys, one had dark hair and glasses, another had blond hair and purple-like eyes, there was also the twins I was talking to earlier in the day, as well as another tall male with dark hair, standing in front of him was a short kid with blond hair while holding a pink bunny.

"Guys, this is..." She started, before turning to me and asking me my name after telling me her name.

"My name is Y/n L/n," I shrug, the twins ran up to me and leaned on either of my shoulders, in return, Haruhi dragged them away from me; before people started to arrive and I was dragged away by Haruhi.

***

All the guests left and the group of males were lounging around the music room, Haruhi was sitting with 'Honey-Senpai' and 'Mori-Senpai' at a table a few feet from where I'm sitting, Haruhi told me that they're both are third years. Honey-Senpai is stuffing cake into his mouth while Mori-Senpai is standing beside him, watching as his comrade stuff cake down his throat, humming in delight. 

"So...?" The twins call, taking a seat on either side of me before introducing me to everyone else in the room. After some unnecessary commentary and some bickering back and forth, I learnt all the names of the different males in the room. They were talking among themselves before Tamaki-Senpai had a 'great' idea.