CHAPTER SIX

"I'm heading out!" I call, slipping my sneakers on and rush out of the house, following the directions on my phone to the twins' house. Before the door closed, my mom scooted in the doorway and called back.

"To where?" 

"A friends' house!" I call back, turning to my house and smiling softly. 

When I was about half way to the twins' house, I see a limousine with two people looking identical to the twins that I was about to visit. They were turned to each other, chatting about whatever they talk about when they're alone; Hikaru and I locked eyes, his expression switched to excitement and he pointed to me. Kaoru's head whipped his head around and a smile quickly made it's way onto his face, the two then started yelling at the driver to stop the car.

Soon enough, the car backs up and Kaoru opens the door to let me in, I sat down on Kaoru's other side only to be picked up and moved in between the two males. Both Hikaru and Kaoru leaned in and started asking me questions, as well as letting their hands travel my body; Hikaru's hand is on my thigh while Kaoru's hand is rubbing against my cheek. 

After a good amount of time, sitting in the back of the twins' limo, each twin had their arm wrapped around my shoulder. There was a little spot in the limo that held drinks including pops, soft drinks, as well as some alcoholic drinks hiding in the back. There were chairs lining the walls across the doors, in between both doors was the little compartment for the liquids.

Soon enough, we made it to the twins' mansion.