Chapter 22

* jessica in MM *

Waking up to the sun shining through the curtains and the sound of the shower running, I got up feeling relieved and stress free,don't get me wrong i really needed it and that's exactly what Tamara gave me a stress reliever.
Good morning"I smiled through the mirror as i brushed my teeth and watched my face
"Morning, care to join "I nodded setting the wash cloth down, I made my way out the bathroom "where you going? "She yelled ,my already nakee body searched the bed room looking for the strap on, I slipped it on, walking inside the bathroom,the steam from the bathroom making it foggy ,pulling the shower door back quietly and slipping in, I bend her over and rammed into her.

*Nevaeh *
Prince have been staying with us for the past few days,not even day's it been weeks and it have been weird Because him and pops don't even talk, they act like complete stranger's,I don't know why he just won't go back to his house, Princess moved out.
"Hey boo "Princess said walking in with Damo trailing behind and holding Stasia car seat in her hand
"Heyyy, you are glowing "I smiled, she just blushed and sat down "your not going to speak? "I ask damo,he smiled running to me than ranned towards the game room after kissing me all over my face "so cut to the chase who got you like this " I whispered
"Bestfriend " "bestfriend? Tamara? " I questioned, she nodded that's some shit, she went from straight to gay
"You gay now? " she shook her head no
"Experimenting " she said, I didn't want to push it even more or finish the conversation since Prince walked through the door with his little rag dog
"Why she here?" Jessica asked with attitude
"And who you ?"
"Prince girl bitch act like you know " Princess just laughed
"Anyways, hey Damian "

*Princess *
After our conversation and me speaking to Damian, he went and played with Anastasia, no doubt he was a good father, no where near a dead beat he just don't know how to keep his dick in his pants.
"Look don't touch "I told His rag dog, she better not touch my baby, I'm not being petty,im being cautious The bitch can have hoe-chitis "MAMAAAA!"I Ran jumping on to Mama Tamika
"I was just on facetime with you, why your glowing? "She asked
"She getting dil with "Nev said making me give her a look
"Who he is ?" She asked, I could tell right now my cheeks are red from all this blushing
"You fucking some other nigga? "Damian came yanking me back
"Don't touch me fuck boy, why should it matter? While you was with me, you was fucking that hoe "
"Who a hoe?"
"Shut the fuck up,did i tell you to speak hoe ?no so shut up and sit the hell down" she didnt hesitate to sit on the couch
"Now you know How it feel to know somebody is getting something that was once Yours, you fucked up not I " I grabbed Anastasia and walked to the back where the game room at, sitting next to Damo while he play his game.

*Prince *
Right then and there I knew I fucked up,I couldn't even make shit right knowing she already with somebody else, but this the shit I have to deal with, Jessica was a quick fuck, She wasn't shit to me.
"You okay? " Nev asked I nodded my head and walked up the stairs to my room, Pops was right, I hurt her so many times and she always forgave me, but now? I doubt she will even talk to Me, our relationship all fucked Up.
I remember the first time we met, right than and there I knew I had to get her, she was the only girl I had interest in. She wasn't like them other hoes who threw themselves to Me,and one of them was Jessica, I always had issues with her, while Princess was in Georgia I was fucking Jessica not only Jessica probably 2-6 other girls but they was no Princess, when she returned I stopped fucking with them ,but while Princess was 5-6 months, I started fucking back with Jessica it was Nothing big just us talking than I fucked up when I actually fucked Her.
"Jr you wanna talk? "I shook my head no "well let me know when you ready "she got up from there bed and walked out the room.
Why did I fuck up?