Tragedy In Wyndon

The trio made their way to Wyndon, a place that Chairman Rose, Chairman Rose of Macro Cosmos knew all too well. Oleana was also quite familiar with the little seaside town, thanks to her countless visits accompanying The Chairman. Piers, however, was not at all familiar with the aforementioned little seaside town, and in fact hissed upon being met with so much sunlight, and retreated to the shadows of the tunnel. “Go on without me..This is as far as I am able to go…” He cried dramatically, falling backwards against the wall. A single tear slipped down his soft, eyeliner stained cheeks, staining them further.

Rose and Oleana glanced at each other in confusion, before turning back to observe Piers’ display.
He proceeded to fling himself to the floor and weep. “I-I’m melting!” he weeped. Oleana rolled her eyes and started walking away, expecting C. R. f. M. C (TLTT) to follow. He did not, however, do so(follow her, I mean). Instead he gasped and rushed to Piers’ side, desperately holding him up. “NOO!! PIERS!! MY FAVOURITE DARK TYPE SOCIAl-REJECT GYM LEADER!!” He wailed. Oleana turned away in embarrassment, insisting that she doesn’t know the two to passers by.

Piers gently touched Rose’s cheek, wiping away a few tears. “It’s- it’s okay, Rose-chan.. Just.. promise me one thing..?” he rasped.
“Y-yes! Anything, anything at all!” Rose responded, as more tears poured from his gorgeous green orbs, of which resembled something gorgeous and green. Piers nodded and rasped, “...Don’t let Marnie touch my fucking makeup collection.” before promptly passing out.