the gym

Jess's pov

Weird i thought i was sure he just stood there a few seconds ago.
I stand still a few seconds and look at the place where the stranger just stood. After that i make my way to the cremetery and walk to where my sisters grave lays. I kneel down and lay the flowers on her grave.
I still feel very guilty for not being able to help her that day. If i had Just let my wings come she wouldn't have died that day.
I let out a deep breath i didn't know i was holding.
I keep staring at the grave of my sister in sadness. "Stop feeling guilty" i suddenly hear in my head like a whisper. I look around no one is here except me. "What the hell" i whisper to myself. I have been hearing this voice in my head for quite some time.
But usually it's Just when i have a nightmare not when i'm awake.
It's this weird voice that sounds like a old man whispering. It never fails to creep me out. But i can't tell Denise about it because she would freak out.
With one last look to my sisters grave i stand up and make my way back to my apartment.

***************************************
*At the apartment*

Jess's pov

As i walk inside my apartment i'm seeing the dishes that i left in the sink this morning. So i get to work and finish washing the dishes after that i let them dry for a bit. When i look at the time i see that it is almost time to go to my work out at the gym. So i go to my bedroom and change into my sports clothing.

(A/N: This is what i had in mind you could always choose something else)

Once i get to the gym i step out of the car and walk inside. When i get to the reception desk i get greeted by Zita the nice receptionist of the gym and i walk further. As i'm walking in the gym i hear someone calling my name. "Jess, Jess!" I turn around and see Mike my neighbour.

"Oh hi mike how are you?" I ask him surprised because i've never seen him here before. "I'm doing good." He says in a very cheerfull tone. I smile at him and ask if he has ever been here before because i've never seen him around. " Well i actually didn't know we had a gym before but when i found out we did have one i decided that this is better than sitting around and doing nothing." He answers me truthfully.

I laugh at that and smile at him. "How about you come to my appartment tomorrow so we can eat together? I'll make something delicious." He asks me all of a sudden.

"That's a great idea!" I tell him. " tomorrow 6 p.m?" I ask in a uncertain tone, not wanting to intrude. " That works perfectly fine for me." Answers Mike " I notice that our conversation has been taking up alot of time and i still want to get some sporting done, so i tell him i'll see him tomorrow and we say our goodbye.

I smile to myself when i walk to the punching bag and put on the headphones and boxing gloves that i brought with me.

After i spent about 30 minutes at the punching bag i walk over to the treadmill, and continue my work out.
After that i'm done with my work out and get to the changing room to change in my spare clothes.

*****
"Bye Zita." I tell her when i walk past her at the reception desk, and she says bye back to me.

*****
Narrators pov

When Jess walks outside she suddenly feels like someone is watching her. Discarding the feeling she continues her walk to her car in the carpark.
Once Jess gets in her car she turns on the engine and starts her drive back to the appartment.

In the car she still gets the feeling like she is being followed. And looks in her rear view mirror to see a black BMW driving after her and thinks that she could make some weird turns to see if the car would folow. So when her car makes a sudden u-turn and she doesn't see the BMW car doe the same she sighs and thinks to herself that she must be parronoid.

That is until she sees the same BMW driving after her 5 minutes later. She looks in the rear view mirror in shock and starts the panic so before she can make any stupid decisions she decides to call Denise for help. " Hello Jess, what's wrong why are you calling so late" Is the first thing Jess hears when Denise answers the phone. " Denise! A car is following me and i don't know what to do, what do i do!" Jess tells her very fast because of the panic she is feeling. " Woah, woah slow down, what do you mean someone is following you are you sure?" Hears Jess Denise say through the hands-free calling. "Like i'm just said there is a black BMW following me and i don't know what to do." Jess answers her a bit more calmed then before. " Okay just relax and don't make any hasty decisions alright just stay calm and don't let him know that you know that he is following you." She tells Jess " Okay i have no idea what you just said except for the part that i needed to stay calm." Jess tells her.

" Just drive to my apartment the car won't know wich apartment you went in and if that doesn't work you can always use your secret thing, you know?" As Denise is telling her plan, Jess feels herself starting to become more relaxed because she was right if she drove over to her apartment the driver could not know wich apartment she went into.

To be continued

********************************************************************

word count = 1020 words

Hey guys sorry for the long wait of this chapter and i really apologise for the cliffhanger. Alright i hope you guys liked this chapter and if there is a spelling mistake you could just let me know and i wil change it. So what do you guys think of the story already?