Bocchi,that's me....

____________________________________

Hitori POV

"Come over now if you wanna play hide-and-seek!"
"The girl who wonder would it be okay for me to join in?"
"And so misses her chance ending up all alone"
"The girl who ends up all alone at a picnic,swapping parts of her lunch with the teacher"
"The girl who doesn't join any club,comes home right after school"
"And finds her phone full of nothing but messages from her parents"
"That's me..Hitori Goto,first year in middle school,sometimes I think I should change the way I am... But I always slammer when I try to speak and I'm really bad at keeping eye contact... A life as the archetypal introvert just seems to fit me best."

.......

"Are you watching the TV?" Asked my dad while I was laying on the couch thinking of my way to live,of course I wasn't and that's what I told him before giving him some space for him to sit next to me on the couch,he puts something that looked like an interview,there was a boy wearing a purple jacket with a white shirt under it, he also had brown hair,He must be famous..

"Back in school,I was that guy who sat in the back of the classroom pretending to read,no friends"    Said the guy on the TV,so he was like me?? And how could he-

"And know you're part of a band that's extremely popular with young people!" Commented the journalist who seems to admire the guy with the mic..

"Yeah,A band is a place where even introverts can shine." Really? Those he really mean that??

"I see! Now,here's "trigger" by instorms!"
As soon as she spoke,a music started to play,it was rock. I never felt my heart beating this fast,I felt some kind of heat around it as my eyes widened ,I got up quickly before asking my father if I could use his guitar,fortunately he said yes.

I got up stairs in his room so I could grab the instrument "maybe even someone like me can shine if I'm in a band!"

I looked so cool with the guitar,I was so excited to start playing! "I've made up my mind! I'm going to play the guitar!"

I opened a book for beginners so I could begin but.. "then,I'll form a band at school and...E,A,G...why is everything in English?" I touched the ropes wich made a beautiful sound

"Then I'll play at the culture festival and having everyone go crazy for me!"

3 years later

At the middle of the night,we could hear someone playing a guitar,surely their neighbours wouldn't be happy,that person who was playing so good the instrument was no one else than Hitori Goto

"Crazy..for me?"
____________________________________

"I practiced six hours every day,so I could learn how to play in front of people...the result?"

"Middle school ended, and I never played a single note for them! I never performed once...I never put together at the cultural festival.."

"The members of a band? I never made a single friend..in three whole years!"