...A new student? A new member?....

____________________________________

Third person POV

A pink haired girl dragging two bags full of ice,heading to the bathroom. A bath full of ice and a yellow plastic duck, She puts a swimming suit before putting her feet first, quickly removing it due to the cold, then she enters the bath submerging her whole body in it

she had a horrible look on her face

"Twenty more minutes ...twenty...more minutes..." she kept repeating in her mind while her little sister watches her slowly fainting in her bath
____________________________________

Several days earlier
Bocchi's POV

I woke up to the sound of a notification...
"Mmh?" What time is it? I took my phone and saw the time...6AM?? Oh it's Nijika...WAIT ITS NIJIKA?!

I soon got up and read the message..it says 'let's have a talk about our future as a band! Meetup at Starry tomorrow,okay?" Well...I'm free tomorrow...but I have school today...

I don't want to go there! Wait...I'm in a band now. Maybe someone will talk to me! Maybe I've graduated from my introversion! Yeah! I will bring my guitar to school once again! And then someone will talk to me!

 Maybe someone will talk to me!  Maybe I've graduated from my introversion! Yeah! I will bring my guitar to school once again! And then someone will talk to me!

I quickly got up before getting dressed with my usual outfit,then I got downstairs heading to the bathroom and brushing my hair

"Good morning.." said my lil sister who looks really tired, I wonder when did she got to sleep.

"Good morning.."  now that I remember...there was that guitarist that ran away..maybe we could find them and convinced them to come back,that would be great!

Today I'm skipping breakfast,I'm so excited to see if someone will talk to me! Surely they wi-

At school

Yep...putting the onus on other fails once again...

"Class,we'll be welcoming two new students, I hope you make them feel at home and be very kind to them." ...eh?

Did she said two new students? Aren't they going to introduce themselves in front of everyone?! If I were them, I would be crushed by the pressure!!! What if I make a mistake or say something wrong?! The whole class will laugh at me and then I would be referred as 'the girl who made a mistake while introducing herself' !!!! So scary..