...Hanging out and taking Photos...

____________________________________
-Bocchi's POV-

Another morning when I wake up reflect about my miserable life..does my friends make my life less miserable?

It's Saturday so I have all the day to myself, I can bury myself back to my closet and play some guitar.

Hehehe it's so quiet, so peacefu-

Oh? Notifications from Nijika, I still have to get used to having friends and messages from them, my heart skips a beat every time I get a notification from someone who isn't my mother or my father-

Let's see..

"Let's meet up at Shibuya! Since it's pretty far from where we live, let's meet up at Starry at 12 so we can travel together ^^"

Wow..Shibuya? Why? I already live far from the Starry, two hours to get there and then another two and a half hours to get there if I'm not mistaken..well at least we'll do the travel together, this should be less boring.. lucky for me I woke up early so I should get going, it's already 10AM?! I'LL BE LATE!!!!

-At Starry-

After falling down the stairs three times...I finally got here in time..oddly enough Y/n and Pedro were here before me, I walked up to them and noticed how Y/n seemed tired, hope he's alright..

"Oh it's Bocchi"

Pedro seemed to have noticed me before I even say anything, Y/n on the other hand seemed exhausted and just waved at me

"Don't mind him, he was gaming until 3AM and I woke him up at 8"

Eh? But why so early-

"GUYS!!!"

That voice..is it Kita-Chan? She's dressed nicely and seem so energetic...what's that in her hand?

She ran directly to Y/n and gave him what seemed to be a thermal gourd and steam coming out of it, she gave him the gourd and as soon as he smells what's inside, he smiles and thanks her

"I heard you loved Coffee so I made you some!"

Wha- how does she knows that? Who told her? Pedro? What's that? A complice?!

"Thanks Kita! I really needed something to boost my energy, some caffeine is always welcome!"

Wait...Y/n's tired because his brother woke him up extra early and surprisingly enough Kita got told by someone that he likes coffee..who's likely to be Pedro..oh..I see what's going on.

I don't know Pedro that well but he seems to be the type of guy who doesn't give anything for free..what could Kita give him in exchange for information about Y/n...

"Bocchi-Chan...are you okay? You seem to be thinking of something?"

Nijika-chan called me out, I snapped out and told her I was okay, stuttering as always

"Well since everyone is here..to Shibuya we go!"

The two brothers looked up and gasped, they turns to face each other and back to Nijika

"SHIBUYA?!"

Y/n seemed surprised about that..odd but okay? Maybe he never went there

"Yeah! Shibuya!"

Pedro seemed excited too, but I have a question..

"W-what are we doing t-there?"

Nijika turned to me with her usual smile and says