ok so first here is "KNY x Genshin Impact"

((AIGHT IF THERES DOUBLE PARENTHASIES LIKE THIS ITS A COMMENT FROM ME))

8/5/21 starting the book
refer to me as author she/her
- my spelling and grammar sucks
-requests for future events allowed
- i will be adding more demon slayer characters to visit :D
-this is my first fanfic i've only read some ehe
ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ

where are we?...

3rd POV
a young duo (couple) woke up in a field of grass
"where are we?..." asked the pretty girl with pink and green hair, "its really pretty!"
the dude next to her was shaken awake mumbling, he looked around with his snake around him.
"we should look around mitsuri."
(AN- i don't do honorifics sorry)

while exploring they observed their own looks. they looked the same but there was a little pendant with an element on it on their belts. mitsuri's is red and warm, the unnamed man's is blue and icy. 
a random wopperflower shot out of the ground eyes glaring annoyingly. the man ran at it unsheathing his blade 'WOp' the flower made a noise as he sliced it, slowly disenigrating. Mitsuri clapped "WOOO go obanai!! but uh do you think that was a demon?" they continued the walk to who knows where chatting happily.
soon the two hotties came across a city.

they walked up to the entrance when a guard dressed in armor stopped them.
"mondstat welcomes you, what business do you have here travelers?" quickly obanai came up with a short answer.
"we are merchants." the knight took that answer and moved to the side, letting them enter the city.

looking around excitedly mitsuri ran to a restaurant "i will have some of that... and sticky honey roast!"
the woman at the counter smiled
"that will be 2000 mora" mitsuri's smile faltered "uhhhh whats that" obanai quickly pulled her away while the woman watched confused

sitting at a lone table obanai softly lectured mitsuri "this place is off, especially the fact theres something floating in the sky and..."
the girl nodded blushing slightly. they came across a young bard, but something was off about him besides the fact he reeked of alcohol and... wind? mitsuri approached him "hello sir!! can you tell us where we are?" he looked at her giggled and replied
"aiya you and you buddy are not from here are you?" 'venti' said mondstat is the city of freedom and gave the two unfortunate souls a long history of the place. afterwards he said to visit the church for more about barbatos. it was getting dark and somewhere they found a map, it had 7 main places marked. mondstat, liyue, inazuma, sumeru, ((and i never felt like adding the rest lmao)