the retired hashira (I was deep into demon slayer fandom)

ehe

Mei (LN unknown)

21

breath of lightning

purple blade

your haori is oversized,deep purple, and lightning striking everywhere.

timeline-

your mom made you alwyas go to the market for more sake, so you would always pass the rengoku house. you would always see them training but one day thier dad was not with them. you talk with them and gain thier freindship.

you grow up and get sent to your distant grandfather, learning all forms of breath of lightning.

you add two more forms.

becoming a hashira at age 19 made you happy, making friends with all the hashira was also quite fun <3 

you went on mission with sanemi, and you became besties, although he gained a little crush on Mei. from genya's point of veiw, he was always talking about her. ((STOP. STOP. NOT HIM. OH MY GOD.))

seeing kokushibo on a mission you became friends somhow meeting every now and then, you liked to sketch him.

drinking tea with muichiro, he renembers your name for once, I guess you guys are closer now ehe. ((deep into genshin phase too))

on another mission you almost kill upper moon 2, bleeding and cut. you get teleported to a folding place of screens and never ending platforms. leaning against a wall, your blood spilling on the floor. you get bandages from your pocket, wraping up your arms, the bleeding stops. finally. then, michel jacks- muzan pins you against the wall "ayo bich, whatchu be doing with kokushibo?" I looked at him "we are just handing out..." "well I have been watching you and I pray thats what youve been doing. I am jsut letting you go beacuase your..." he shudderd "pretty" ((bros down bad fr)) you were teleported back to your mission. the demon was stareing at you " i- il'l be leaving"

your arrive at the meeting, and walk over to uzui. then, those nurse people came and brought a boy "hey, hey wake up!!" the boy woke up and was paniked. looking everywhere calling for "nezuko-chan!!" ... sanemi walked over with the nurses fretting over him "hah" we know what happens. when sanemi takes out a weapon, you walk over. "sanemi don't touch that box." "ugh, no i-... okay." he set down the box. we all know what happens, but all of the hashira accepted nezuko. mostly becuase Mei believes she is good. (they all trust her) ((ok))