KNY oneshots... 😨

((this is the first page))

Mei

-floofy brown hair

() for demon slayer ()

-her haori has almost life-like clouds and light blue stitches on the edges and is slightly bigger than her, the sleeves are cuffed and black, a thick ribbion is around her waist along with a belt under that

-Mei owns a little lantern

- her katana is clear- but slightly foggy

Yeah um she gets along with most people

()for MHA()

qwerk- teleportation

MEi can teleport anywhere in the 200 mile radius but she makes an enderman sound and drains 1.5% of her energy doing it, eating gives her more energy luckily ((totally not OP))

has a rabbit hairclip (( I still like rabbits though))

quiet and friends with the big three ((I STILL HAVE A FUCKING HYPERFIXATION ON TAMAKI HELP))

() spy AU genshin ()

badass lookin suit and hair in a ponytail, gold earrings likes guns.

more stuff to come

Most of these chapters are Shorter than shinobu (sorry) ((I laughed at this re-reading it))

((2nd page))

"My life was a simple one, work in the field then sleep. Over and over. Then of course because of how terrible his life was, my older brother took his life then which created a chain of misery for my family. Next my mom caught a sickness coughing up blood "I'm fine a swear" she would always say. So stupid. She was not fine. While her sickness was worsening my father got killed by some thugs who wanted the hairpin he bought for my mother.

Mother died just days after his death. I guess the loss just made her loose it. (( THIS IS SO FUNNY TO ME))

It was just me and my little brother. Of course this is where the demons come in. It killed Tamaki while I was away. I had nothing. 
Killing myself would be better than just taking up space. Just as the blade was raised infronta my stomach, someone took my hand, and I looked up. It was a kind looking man with yellow and red tipped hair, a later I learned that his name was Rengoku- (image of this man above) I never knew his first name. Well anyways he said he was a swordsman and if I was willing he would take me to a skilled trainer for the basics. I was 15 then. He was 20. About 4 years later I was near becoming a hashira. Yoricchi taught me the basics and breathing styles then, rengoku taught me flame breathing. I was his trusted apprentice, and I even went to the point of dying the tips of my hair red to look more like the bloodline, although on the day of his 25 birthday I opened his door "good-morning, and happy birthday!!" I said with a closed eyes smile, no response. Opening my eyes I saw him dead on the floor ((HAHAHAH HELP)), the expression on his face a bit shocked( he was the oldest so the first to die off because of the mark.) I wonder why the other people living with us thought I killed him. I ran off into the forest getting chased by the others and hid behind a tree. I decided to go to a clearing and commit die. What was my purpose?.. and just as I held the blade to my stomach someone stopped me . It was muzan. "Hello young one" bro I'm 20. "I am making 12 strong demons. Care to join? I see your strength and your value." Without even my word he gave me blood. I eventually escaped my new life of killing what I swore to protect. I ran into what you guys know as lady tamayo and we were travel buddys until we escaped kibisuji's curse, then of course we parted ways. I wonder what she's doing now?," don't worry Matsu-san she's doing awesome. "I continued to hop villages working at noodle shops because of my past expertise. While working at one centuries later... I remember our first meeting vividly. Hah. A strange man walked in wearing a black uniform and based on his aura and the nirichin blade on his side he was probably a demon slayer. I proceeded to look at his face, it... looked like my dear Rengoku-san, so did his hair, perhaps they are relatives? He asked for a private room in a confident voice and the host led him to one. Later the host came back and said he asked for me. Wobbling there in a daze i thought for a second... 'is he nice? Will he show me mercy? I bet he's a hashira.' Entering the room he sat there wiping some tea. Looking at me he smiled and said "I'm Rengoku Kyojurou! Are you a demon?" I hesitated he probably already know I am one so whatever " yeah." He looked at me expression not changing as if expecting me to say more, "but I-i won't hurt anyone! Not anymore!" He sighed and thought "then perhaps I can test you!" He said. In a swift motion he pinned me down with his knee on the tatami flooring, ((I WAS DOWN BADD)) I decided not to resist for Kyojurou-san would chop off a my head. He unsheathed a orange blade just like my master... oh how I miss him, he was so kind and happy... BUT um anyways he scratched a small cut on his lower arm and held it over me. The blood dripped down onto my uniform and face, it was rather gross. After about a minute of this awkwardness he pulled back his arm and put a bandage on it and helped me up. Sighing he said I can go but then I couldn't help but say "sorry for not introducing myself, I'm Matsu, the first user of flame breathing's assistant, is it okay if I follow you? I promise I will never get you fatally wounded..." he looked surprised for a second then said okay. I smiled for once and left to get a better kimono for following Rengoku." The white-haired demon finally finished her life story and the 4 listeners sat in silence. "Wow Matsu-San! That's an impressive story!!" Said tanjirou, he was the only one who introduced his name. "WOW YOUR REALLY OLD HEHEEHHEHEVEVRRJIRNEJEOENEWOO" ((still this is funny to me)) yelled the hog furry. Tanjirou smacked him and said "don't make fun of a ladies age!!" She smiled and said "it's fine! I'm only here because saw Kyojurou-San invited me!" Matsu looked a bit tired and fell asleep. It was cold on the train and for everything she did To help him, Kyojurou-San put his drippy cape as a blanket on her.

"Wake up!!" Yelled rengoku looking at her sleep. She opened her eyes to his face inches away from hers "AYO" she shrieked. Then noticed the floors, walls, and roof was covered in weird gutty stuff. "Alright what's the plan." She asked me flame boy. "We cut off the stuff until boat head and earrings boy cut off the head!" He yelled confidently "aight" replied the demon. They did indeed fight and tanjirou and inosuke eventually cut off the demon's head. The loud screech was annoying AF and both Matsu and Rengoku worked on saving the people on the train but The girl was just there for rengoku's sake. They left the cracked train and saw tanjirou then Akaza attacked. Matsu lost some of her strength and was strong as upper moon 5. But she was asked by rengoku to help Tanjiro's injuries. She was silent while helping tanjirou and could hear to loud booms but was too nervous to look behind her, when he was mostly patched up Matsu said "DONT move, this is just preventing blood loss" she turned around due to tanjirou and inousuke's horrified looks. Oh. Heh. He is bleeding. His eye is closed which is probably broken. Other injury's are also probably there. 'Don't die on me Kyojurou!' Tanjirou moved and Matsu held him back "injuries bakuh" she said. Rengoku performed his final attack and then became a donut as the sky lightened up even just a little Akaza fled the scene and Tanjiro ran after him but Matsu did not care about that matter anymore. The person she swore to protect was dieing in front of her. Rengoku smiled "don't worry I'll be fine" and died with a happy ass smile. The sun rays came up and Matsu just sat there accepting what had to happen. "MATSU-SAN!!! GET INTO THE SHADE YOU CANT DIE!!!" She turned to see tanjirou yelling at me but as he came over he said "you can't die!" He said tearing up "I-I'll be fine, please don't die either." And then she discigrated.
I woke up in a field of spider Lily's, "KYaaa"((what)) I teared up for once as I saw my master.

(3rd page))

Working for my mom may seem cool and all but honesty I'd rather be in the woods exploring wit my bestie Bennet ((dunno tbh))

"I'm going out mom!!" Said the brunette trying her hair into low pigtails and grabbing a bow and extra arrows. This certain girl received a vision not too long ago, which she was ecstatic about. her mom however was concerned an accident may occur so she was forced to go all the way to liyue with